Mortal Kombat HD Remix with MUGEN

The final stand version of raiden will have bolts like this?

tskzbOS.gif

I can only assume he will.
I'd only expect the sparks to be more "flowing" like snakes around him and not so much intermittent.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Yeah, and Chuck Norris.
And why not one of the Ninja Turtles? I love those.
Or Mario.

Not gonna happen.

That said, that Boyka model sure has some work put into it.

Yeah, none of that stuff was in MK1 so it wont be here... On the other hand.. If you know your MK history unlike that other stuff JCVD was meant to be in the game in the first place. When they didn't manage to get him to sign on they ended up making Johnny Cage. JCVD is not as random or uncalled for as those... It would make a good easter egg but yeah since the goal here is to just stick to what made it in the original game he doesn't make the cut here either.

Yeah, none of that stuff was in MK1 so it wont be here... On the other hand.. If you know your MK history unlike that other stuff JCVD was meant to be in the game in the first place. When they didn't manage to get him to sign on they ended up making Johnny Cage. JCVD is not as random or uncalled for as those... It would make a good easter egg but yeah since the goal here is to just stick to what made it in the original game he doesn't make the cut here either.
So was Jax. He was suppose to be called Kurtis Stryker with what eventually became Sonya's storyline and looked like a kickboxer dressed in yellow. I'm glad it didn't go down that way for Jax and if JCVD was in the first game, I don't think MK would've been what it is today, but who knows...

I actually think that the yellow costume for Jax could have been cool. Not for Jax but another character. Of course the same for the early Baraka costume. And don't forget Kathy Long. She would have been a badass addition to MK2.

Mk2-dev_kathylong.jpg

I actually think that the yellow costume for Jax could have been cool. Not for Jax but another character. Of course the same for the early Baraka costume. And don't forget Kathy Long. She would have been a badass addition to MK2.

View attachment 5982

Woah. I think we all dodged a bullet there. She's basically a pink Sonya. With perhaps an even more offensive mullet. lol Tobias loved him some headbands, didn't he?

Woah. I think we all dodged a bullet there. She's basically a pink Sonya. With perhaps an even more offensive mullet. lol Tobias loved him some headbands, didn't he?

2 things.. 1) tying long hair back with a headband does not a mullet make.. mullets actually have the sides cut short and only the back is long... 2) On a female it's a Fullet... The M is for Male. :)

2 things.. 1) tying long hair back with a headband does not a mullet make.. mullets actually have the sides cut short and only the back is long... 2) On a female it's a Fullet... The M is for Male. :)

Actually those are Femullets. Fullet some say is a combination of FauxHawk (top) into a Mullet (back).
Screw video games, we should run a MK themed hair salon.

"Good evening sir, what kind of hairdo would you like today"
-A Kabal please...

If that's what those are called now the renaming was probably within the past decade as Faux Hawks aren't as old a hairstyle fashion as mullets as they really only became popular in the 2000's... Mulllets and thusly Fullets by extension are earlier (70's and 80's).... so there :p Hell, before people like David Beckham made the Faux Hawk popular if you went out with your hair like that people would either laugh at you or think you are crazy. Kids mostly did it in the bath with soap just temporarily as a joke. Unless you went all out and shaved your sides and got an actual mohawk but you gotta be punk for that. :p

Last edited: