Mortal Kombat HD Remix with MUGEN

I guess I can do it, I don't know how to but I'll give a shot

Let me know if you have trouble opening the file. Which version of zBrush are you working with? Is it z4R4? or z4R5? The newer version allow you to cut the head off of your existing model and put the new head on that.

Let me know if you have trouble opening the file. Which version of zBrush are you working with? Is it z4R4? or z4R5? The newer version allow you to cut the head off of your existing model and put the new head on that.

I'm using z4r4 cal, I will try to open it as soon as possible

I guess I can do it, I don't know how to but I'll give a shot

One method is to dynamesh both tools, cut away the parts you don't need (marque red select the areas you don't want, ctrl+shift+alt) then merge both the tools, then dynamesh again (ctrl+drag off the mesh, or just click the dynamesh button if its grayed out). This will merge both separate pieces as one. If you go this route, its a good idea to make sure the blur option is at zero

Yeah man, no problem. And thanks. Also, I did forgot to mention one thing, after you have red marque selected the mesh parts you don't want, you'll have to click on Delete Hidden in the Geometry tab.

just ONE questions guys? since the model's head is going to change, the model is not going to be the same one in max, will I have to skinning it again??

Ah cool, thanks cb. Those will be very helpful. And yeah Arq, you'll have to retopo and unwrap again if you add the head. One thing that you can do if you want, is to just sculpt on the body I gave. That mesh is already unwrapped.

Hey, this may work: hide or delete my mesh's body and leave only the head showing. Now, with yours selected, make sure that the heads are place over each other. Try to move your mesh's head around so that the general shape matches mine. Now, click on the ProjectAll button in the Subtools menu. That should, in theory, eliminate all the sculpting you'll need to do. You probably will need to do some cleaning up after wards, but the majority of the sculpting will be done. Also, its a good idea to store a morph target of your model before you project all.

Sonya updatez:

5.jpg

Hey, this may work: hide or delete my mesh's body and leave only the head showing. Now, with yours selected, make sure that the heads are place over each other. Try to move your mesh's head around so that the general shape matches mine. Now, click on the ProjectAll button in the Subtools menu. That should, in theory, eliminate all the sculpting you'll need to do. You probably will need to do some cleaning up after wards, but the majority of the sculpting will be done. Also, its a good idea to store a morph target of your model before you project all.
Sonya updatez:

View attachment 4727
Sonya Blade good job getting this perfect!!!! :)

Hey Mortal Gojira, welcome back. Sonya'sface looks great. I still have the body sculpt there, just need to add in some details to the shoes and some tweaking. If you want to share the face sculpt cool, just message me if anything. If you still want to work on the body we can just post some WIP shots.

Sonya updatez:

View attachment 4727

x_6728278e.jpg
sonya blade really:)

Wow, the work on this has suddenly exploded in the last couple of days! The reveals of the progress on Liu Kang, Kano, and Sonya all look amazing! I've lost track of how many times a day I hit "refresh" on this forum :p