Mortal Kombat HD Remix with MUGEN

Hello, liu kang is already in drop box, sorry about the size, I don't know how you do it cause your files are not as big as mine, also I try to open cage or raiden but there was an error, maybe it's my version, I can't open the max file either, maybe my max version too hahaha, 2010, if you want me to change something in liu kang's model just tell me, and one last thing, sorry about the subtools, when you open it you'll know what I mean.

Hello, liu kang is already in drop box, sorry about the size, I don't know how you do it cause your files are not as big as mine, also I try to open cage or raiden but there was an error, maybe it's my version, I can't open the max file either, maybe my max version too hahaha, 2010, if you want me to change something in liu kang's model just tell me, and one last thing, sorry about the subtools, when you open it you'll know what I mean.

OK thanks for putting him up there.

I don't remember all that's new in 2012, but I love using the program. You can look on youtube for 3ds.max 2012, etc. new feature videos.

OK thanks for putting him up there.

Hey calactyte I would you like you and bleed to check the model, if you need me to fix something just tell me, I want to help as much as possible, if there is another character missing and you need my help just tell me, promise I will try to make better than liu

Hey calactyte I would you like you and bleed to check the model, if you need me to fix something just tell me, I want to help as much as possible, if there is another character missing and you need my help just tell me, promise I will try to make better than liu

Will try as soon as I have some time.

Anybody know something about business? I'm interested in having a small company for doing this type of work, but I don't really know how. Thing is I'm out of work right now, and I can't really think of anything I enjoy doing more than art. It would be great to have something for that.

Sculpting statues for 3D printing would be nice I think, but I'm not sure if there's money in it. I don't know, I'm just confused..., not really sure what to do.

Like this, I was bored last night and made this... and I'm thinking, what If I had a website and people could send requests. Make a character and put it in a cool pose, then print it out in 3D. That way I can make something out of this hobby.

Akira-Yuki_01.jpg

Last edited:
That's not a real job. Even when you didn't ask for my advice, I would dare to tell you this: You should know yourself so you can anticipate to your typical mistakes and avoid falling on them over and over because then, your mistakes will define who you are (instead of your virtues).

Well I've had the normal jobs already and I don't like any of them. Cooking, customer help, Printing factory, Filling chemical trucks, construction, cashier.

Last was construction but there's no work now, so I have to find something else. I haven't found anything I liked, and I'm dreading having to get another regular job like that, it's like watching paint dry. I know the thought about nobody liking their job, but still.

Anybody know something about business? I'm interested in having a small company for doing this type of work, but I don't really know how. Thing is I'm out of work right now, and I can't really think of anything I enjoy doing more than art. It would be great to have something for that.

Sculpting statues for 3D printing would be nice I think, but I'm not sure if there's money in it. I don't know, I'm just confused..., not really sure what to do.

Like this, I was bored last night and made this... and I'm thinking, what If I had a website and people could send requests. Make a character and put it in a cool pose, then print it out in 3D. That way I can make something out of this hobby.

Akira-Yuki_01.jpg

That would be great. . You can start your own business out of it and maybe one day it grow and become a big company . .
And about the 3d printing, you should be good on painting action figures to impress customers on unique paint techniques which are rare on action figure/figurene companies.

Yeah I could hand paint some statues pretty good. All I do now is digital, but I used to paint with Oils, Acrylic and water color before that.

Bleed, you have GOT to start sending resumes to gaming companies. Whether big or small, it doesn't matter, just send them out. Take up any opportunities you can find to finally get yourself where you belong, in the gaming industry. Hell, there's probably a start-up looking for a great animator or artist. If anything, get yourself in school. You got too much talent to be sitting around working dead end jobs. Use this project to help open the doors you want open.

Hey Bleed,

I've started my own business. You really need to protect yourself. You should go to www.legalzoom.com and register a business name as as S Corp.
This way regardless of what you do, no one can sue you personally. Instead they must sue your company. You will be given an EIN number which treats your company as though it were a person. There are also advantages to tax write offs. Next up you need a wordpress portfolio. Whether you do figure sculpting for 3D printing or you just want a game or movie industry job, an organized portfolio is like gold. The game industrt unfortunately is strugglong a bit right now. However many larger companies that are big enough to weather the economy are hiring for the next generation of game consoles, Wii U, Xbox 720 and Playststion 4. Get on LinkedIn and join all the game development groups. There are game job postings there almost daily.

Render out turntables from zBrush for every character you've ever created. Show the videos of all the MK work. I would quickly finish and pose cage and raiden and then use them along with scorpion ans sub for your wordpress portfolio. http://www.wordpress.org
You can get cool template skins for your wordpress site also. You have all the skills to be a 3d artist for a game or video game company.
However I should warn that the salarys for this kind of work are not mind blowing since it is considered production. Think 75k-90k per year.

About your idea for 3d sculpts. Bare in mind that 3d prints arent cheap. A small action figure just 4.5 inches in height is 100-200 dollars. You could buy your own 3D printer for 5K-20K but then you will also need a custom web site to handle stl submission and to advertise your services.

Have you looked into post production houses in the area you live? NY is hiring boatloads of 3D artists since the governer just signed a 30% tax credit to any company who chooses to do their post production in NY. Companies are coming here from California in droves. Would you consider moving to Vancouver? North Carolina? LA? Texas? These are hot beds for 3d animators and artists. Once you get on linked in you will need representation. An agent or recruiter who has contacts in the movie industry or game industry. Those agents are all around linkedIN. Also spend the extra money on inMail to reach out to H.R. people directly so you can get interviews. Good luck! I will friend you on linkedIn once you get on there.

Check out fiverr.com, I was just told about this yesterday so I don't have a lot of information to share but it's pretty explanatory on the site. This is not exactly the question you asked, but it may help for now and I imagine you can offer your talents with this.

Also check out odesk.com and elance.com, they may even be more beneficial, but fiverr.com strikes me as more fun right now, although I haven't had the chance to check them out completely, learning my new job is taking up a lot of my time at the moment.

This may even be useful to a few of you here on the forum. These are all legit sites, BTW.