Mortal Kombat HD Remix with MUGEN

Good Idea! I modeling some Kano's parts but im missing others, if anyone have free time and want to try to do a small task, the Kano's knife model will help :)

something like this? :p

i made it in about 15 minutes XD

i'm not that good making models but i'm kinda good at modifying them and adding little details and stuff.
i been moding RE4 for a while so most of my models are resident evil related.

tellme if i can help in some way

Don't worry about Kano's knife..since I built the projectile I also built the knife in 3D as well...

something like this? :p

i made it in about 15 minutes XD

i'm not that good making models but i'm kinda good at modifying them and adding little details and stuff.
i been moding RE4 for a while so most of my models are resident evil related.

tellme if i can help in some way

In the future when you guys make MK3/UMK3/MKT, can you guys make characters' bodies fall to the ground when they are decapitated and/or torn in half. In other words, please don't make it rediculous as the original MK3 series. Have vall victims of fatality fall to the ground and not standing up.

I'd go with that, copy where needed and make adjustments where it makes sense, without breaking something important.

already started Liu Kang, soon I'll be posting some pictures, hope you like it... I almost forgat, I don´t have a tablet, I just use the mouse, soooo.... I really hope you like it hahahha:)

In the future when you guys make MK3/UMK3/MKT, can you guys make characters' bodies fall to the ground when they are decapitated and/or torn in half. In other words, please don't make it rediculous as the original MK3 series. Have vall victims of fatality fall to the ground and not standing up.

I agree with that. It never made sense why they just stood there after being killed. Another thing that was just as bad was when Kung Lao does the hat slice in MK3 and you've got those ridiculous pieces left.

Something else I didn't like too much about MK3 was when the character falls straight backwards like a tree instead of falling down like someone who's been knocked out.

I agree with that. It never made sense why they just stood there after being killed. Another thing that was just as bad was when Kung Lao does the hat slice in MK3 and you've got those ridiculous pieces left.

Something else I didn't like too much about MK3 was when the character falls straight backwards like a tree instead of falling down like someone who's been knocked out.

It also never made sense when Reptile eats their head they scream, eats the torso and they scream again, eats the legs and they scream again.

another thing you can change is when you freeze someone with sub-zero while jumping they dont´t fall but in the real life is not like this, maybe you can freeze someone in the air and they will fall, breaking like a thin skin of ice and of course they will get hurt... so the game can be a little more realistic.

The Sub-Zero I made for MKP mugen has that, where the enemy falls when frozen in the air. You can throw the clones, break them, double ice makes them fall over, etc.

another thing you can change is when you freeze someone with sub-zero while jumping they dont´t fall but in the real life is not like this, maybe you can freeze someone in the air and they will fall, breaking like a thin skin of ice and of course they will get hurt... so the game can be a little more realistic.

I agree with everyone I just thanked. But this (^) is what Boon needs to look at.

The problem with something like that, which is probably the same reason we've never seen it in an MK game so far, is that it negates the entire purpose of freezing someone: a free follow-up hit.

I suppose you could have the opponent get up in a stunned state after the fall to fix that, but even then, half the fun of a juggle-centric game like MK is having your opponent immobilized in mid-air where you can combo them to hell and back.

Either way, for an HD remake of MK1, it'd be pretty out of place. I know these guys have said multiple times that they want to keep the gameplay as close to the original as possible.

So I've re-rendered Shang clapping and fixed up the lighting on his neck (which was too dark). I've also re-rendered his hair.

The problem with something like that, which is probably the same reason we've never seen it in an MK game so far, is that it negates the entire purpose of freezing someone: a free follow-up hit.

I suppose you could have the opponent get up in a stunned state after the fall to fix that, but even then, half the fun of a juggle-centric game like MK is having your opponent immobilized in mid-air where you can combo them to hell and back.

Either way, for an HD remake of MK1, it'd be pretty out of place. I know these guys have said multiple times that they want to keep the gameplay as close to the original as possible.

Indeed. The mid air ice clone is a pretty integral part of Sub-Zero's mechanics. Altering that would be a huge deviation of the core gameplay. I've played Bleed's Sub-Zero edit and it is a fun change of pace, but it's just not MK Sub-Zero gameplay. Just my opinion.

It also never made sense when Reptile eats their head they scream, eats the torso and they scream again, eats the legs and they scream again.

That's very true. I forgot about that one. Midway could have at least made him scream before this head came off and shut up when the head came off. I know they were going for the ridiculous but I mean come on, the same thing happens in MK1 I believe when a head come off and the opponent is "dead" they scream.