Mortal Kombat HD Remix with MUGEN

Luna, you wouldn't happen to have the side of the MK3 box would you? My friend has the machine without the art, I've tried blowing up what I've found on the internet but if you had one in the same style as the MK1 you posted I could probably get it looking better.

No big deal if not, but I had to ask. :)

How often will objects fly in the background on the bridge stage with the moon? In the arcade version, it would happen on the 6th time you fight on the stage. In other versions, it would just happen randomly.

Luna, you wouldn't happen to have the side of the MK3 box would you? My friend has the machine without the art, I've tried blowing up what I've found on the internet but if you had one in the same style as the MK1 you posted I could probably get it looking better.
Not quite like that, but I have some MK3 cabinet art that you might find helpful

http://minus.com/mhMGebZ3R

i am sure interloko, and bleed could make a v2 or somthing for the non purists that want the extra fatalities etc.... blled and interloko are very talented and super guys and i was blessed to be able to call them friends when the mkmp.net was around.....

i had done a game called mk2 ultimate, i think at the time is was the most crisp newest cosmetically game out until interloko done a pureist version of mk2, his passed mine by leaps and bound because of his superior knowledge of coding...

i am happy and excited to see you guys teaming up on this project as well as the other artists that onboard also...

this seems to be a very well layed out thought filled game that i am excited to see a finished version of..

well done gentlemen, well done indeed, ol icons hat's off to you....

p.s please do a mk2 after this.. pretty please?

Yes they will probably do an MK1.5 if the community would like it. I'll have less to do with that since I'm a purist. Personally I'd rather start on MK2 immediately after MK1.

i am sure interloko, and bleed could make a v2 or somthing for the non purists that want the extra fatalities etc.... blled and interloko are very talented and super guys and i was blessed to be able to call them friends when the mkmp.net was around.....

i had done a game called mk2 ultimate, i think at the time is was the most crisp newest cosmetically game out until interloko done a pureist version of mk2, his passed mine by leaps and bound because of his superior knowledge of coding...

i am happy and excited to see you guys teaming up on this project as well as the other artists that onboard also...

this seems to be a very well layed out thought filled game that i am excited to see a finished version of..

well done gentlemen, well done indeed, ol icons hat's off to you....

p.s please do a mk2 after this.. pretty please?

I'd love to do MK2 in a few years as it's my favorite from the series, but I was thinking earlier today that it may be even funner to remake MK Trilogy, it would be a big job but we'd already have some of the characters from MK1 done and it'd allow us to work on a lot of our favorite fighters/stages at once. Just a thought, we have tons of time before anything else happens anyway.

Hey all,

Had some time today. So here is what I've accomplished. Shang's clapping animation curves are now smoothed. Removed the stuck hands together frame. I've completely removed and reskinned a new Shang face which is much closer to what MrMos3s did for the character portrait. I'm officially done with that now. I'll post an update very soon. Work has been really busy lately which has prevented me from doing as much as I'd like.