Mortal Kombat HD Remix with MUGEN

Here's what I got
View attachment 4157

I think he's pretty much done, suggestions? Keep in mind, once again, I'm showing it larger than it will be at scale.

And for comparison..
20t01aa.gif

Added red to the ends of the gold bars on his chest, not sure what was going on in the original, but I thought this might add some familiarity.

Click the pictures to see the full qualities.

This is what you call "MENACING" !

Thanks guys, I'll get the revisions done ASAP, still dealing with some things. And a quick side note to the younger people here, please think things through well before getting married. And to the ones already married, go give your wives plenty of kisses.

Original Shang Tsung portrait looks like he had red tassels on him?

"Through history, from different cultures, tassels were used as symbols of love, protection, status, prayer and décor. In ancient Japan, tassels made from silk braids would hang from a Samurai's sword protecting him as he went into battle."

My biggest fear so far is if you are going to be able to make other chars as realistic as this Scorpion... for example Johnny Cage, who is not covered as much as Scorpion... looking forward to see what you do with Cage, Bleed.

I will try my best, I'm getting better at this with every character, so hopefully Cage and the others will turn out better than Scorpion.

That sounds great, and the early model of Cage does look promissing. This is the only mugen project I'm following so far, along with the news related to Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and a project related to enhance the classic Star Wars movies, hopefully this will give you an idea of how awesome I think this is in my opinion.

Keep up the awesomeness...!!!

I may not have an update for tonight that I'd want to show, but I'm working on Cage's model, sculpting the body.