Mortal Kombat HD Remix with MUGEN

@Bleed

Thank you grate idea, I don't use my refrences as much as I should ^^

@cb0363

This is extreemly helpfull thank you ^^

Thanks man, and I should be able to make his mustache look good with my edits. We'll see.

Wow I'm so sorry to hear about your divorce MrMos3s. I'm sure focusing on anything other than that right now is helpful. I took into account what LaLuna and some other said about brightening Shang and changing the angle of his head/camera slightly also increased the length of his hair. I'm done now. Hopefully you didn't get too far with your edits. If you did, no worries we can just use whatever you had.

SHANG_PORTRAIT_RAW.png

Wow I'm so sorry to hear about your divorce MrMos3s. I'm sure focusing on anything other than that right now is helpful. I took into account what LaLuna and some other said about brightening Shang and changing the angle of his head/camera slightly also increased the length of his hair. I'm done now. Hopefully you didn't get too far with your edits. If you did, no worries we can just use whatever you had.

SHANG_PORTRAIT_RAW.png

I appreciate it man, and yes this will help a lot to keep my mind off of things. The revisions look great, and luckily I didn't get too far yet with the other one.

Thanks again, and I'll get this going.

SHANG_PORTRAIT_RAW.png

I think it's better to make Shang Tsung's skin tone to pale to match the lighting of the original Image . . In fact he did really look pale.

Everything looks awesome so far, looking forward for that portrait and Liu's face...! Keep up the awesome work guys...! :)

Shang Tsung is looking awesome. Did you happen to get any animations of him done yet? Or is that too soon?

Tsung probably won't have many animations... remember his main ability is to morph into other fighters. Would be nice to see him doing some more special moves like Lava Eruption or something, after all he is not supposed to be playable right? in MK1 Goro was stronger than Tsung, I think this time it could be different.

I think Shang at least can have couple of additional basic attacks (like uppercut) on his own - will not change balance, but we will see more of himself than constant morphs.

That's the whole point of Shang not having any moves.
He's an old man who relies solely on his magic, not physical strength - for that he has Goro.

Well fireball is magic, no? I meant he doesn't have physical moves like uppercut, sweep, punches, kicks etc.
If it were up to me, I'd only consider adding fatality and laughter animations. But I guess it's too early to discuss that

I think you should use the same skin shader bleed used on scorpion.

Impossible. Bleed uses a different rendering engine than I use. I use Vray and he uses Mental Ray. Both have their pluses and minuses but I'm very comfortable with Vray. Also I think my skin shader is the Bee Knees, sorry if you don't agree.