Mortal Kombat HD Remix with MUGEN

Same here, been too busy lately but I'm working on the air punch again today, matching the pose to the sprites a little closer.

still going

Bleed, here they are, i hope you see and correct this, on this way m8
Screenie 2.jpgScreenie 3.jpgScreenie 4.jpgScreenie.jpg

im saying it for real, i realy hope you correct these bugs
Bleed, here is an exclusive request from my friend, he actualy thinks that you should put decoy teleport on your UMK3 scorpion, i think it will kill the spirit, but anyway, thing about it

The spear in MK1 is supposed to show up behind Scorpion.

The spear in UMK3, is supposed to extend past the leading hand, like he threw the kunai with the Right and the rope is coming out of the left hand.

The vertical position needs to be adjusted for MK1 Scorpion, but the scale is fine. The character will be taller standing straight up, than in a stance with the legs bent. I haven't moved the camera in the 3D program, so the scale is not changed.

The spear won't show up behind UMK3 Scorpion in the end, I have to go frame by frame and erase the extra parts, but later.
I'll do the same for the MK1 scorpion, but not for this project, because it's supposed to look like that in MK1.

There is a redish clone that fades away on my version of Scorpion, the one with different moves but it mostly happens during combos.

Last edited:
Gah! Thats what i wanted to hear bleed, i totaly respect your opinion and your future changes.
Anyway i still think that you and your team are beasts, i mean wow, You all were the only one making sprites in 3D for mugen after Goku 3D that was made in 2008/2009.
-
To be honest i regret my first thoughts about this project, i thought that this wasnt supose to go any further, i was wrong.
After i saw the main ideas i start believing, then bleed pops out with this:
ScorpMK1_wip04.jpg

-
My jaw totaly droped on the floor,those nostalgias came up and my friends where like: WOAH, AWESOME, Do you remember this?what about that?Remember that i was afraid of goro?-Things like that
-I know i said this a thousand and maybe milion times, but thank you dudes, every day since the begining i see this post, and everyday something shows up...You guys are getting better =) keep up m8's

Thanks, I see we are getting better with practice.

I fixed the foot alignment last night, they all match Kung fu man now.

I'm sure Raiden would be next in line. I have a feeling Mr. Goro isn't done yet...in fact I know he isn't. Actually a buddy of mine who is a sick master sculptor in zBrush is trying to make a version of Goro which is exactly like the original....instead of 80% close like Gojoira's version. Obviously this is a very rough representation right now but the body is almost complete.

GORO_REBUILT.jpg

What still needs to be done:

Face and Head shape detail.
Retopology of entire model
High frequency details such as skin pores, warts, pimples veins.
Skin Dirt, Texture/Polypaint.

Then new portrait image (sorry again MrMos3s) and also new "Goro Lives" imagery.

Thanks Bleed.

Thank you, not sure what's next but looking forward to all of them. :p

Words simply don't do justice for how badass you are with Photoshop MrMos3s!
Thanks man!

Then new portrait image (sorry again MrMos3s) and also new "Goro Lives" imagery.
No problem, new Goro looks real promising. I feel like I'm getting my photoshop mojo back with what I've done so far on this project and I wouldn't mind taking another stab at him anyway.

I'll probably get the re-done Scorpion portrait going here soon too.

(Also, to Bleed, I could probably work with what I've got with no problems, but I was curious if you ran across the Scorp portrait background that you made?)

Gonna have to fix that little blip in the cloth, but it's hard to notice at normal speed.

NeutralJumpPunch_.gif

Last edited:
Here guys, have fun pretending this is Noob Saibot in MK1 ;)

Screen Shot 2012-07-15 at 4.12.04 AM.jpg

Just caught this during the early stages of scorpions renewed portrait and thought you'd find some mild humor in it.

(Here's a thought that you can say no to and I'll be fine with: what if Noob Saibot was the only un-original addition we made as sort of a tribute to Boon and Tobias? Not sure where we'd throw him in though, but he'd be pretty easy to edit. Maybe I should go to bed.)

Last edited:
I'm sure Raiden would be next in line. I have a feeling Mr. Goro isn't done yet...in fact I know he isn't. Actually a buddy of mine who is a sick master sculptor in zBrush is trying to make a version of Goro which is exactly like the original....instead of 80% close like Gojoira's version. Obviously this is a very rough representation right now but the body is almost complete.

GORO_REBUILT.jpg

What still needs to be done:

Face and Head shape detail.
Retopology of entire model
High frequency details such as skin pores, warts, pimples veins.
Skin Dirt, Texture/Polypaint.

HAHAHAH outstanding, dude, thats the best goro ever, in red looks like the original, i just want to see him with textures to see if it goes good, Nice work

Here guys, have fun pretending this is Noob Saibot in MK1 ;)

View attachment 3847

Just caught this during the early stages of scorpions renewed portrait and thought you'd find some mild humor in it.

(Here's a thought that you can say no to and I'll be fine with: what if Noob Saibot was the only un-original addition we made as sort of a tribute to Boon and Tobias? Not sure where we'd throw him in though, but he'd be pretty easy to edit. Maybe I should go to bed.)

Ill make a backup of this picture to my computer ^,^ because its so great