Mortal Kombat HD Remix with MUGEN

Wow, this has been going on for almost a year and you guys are still working on it? You guys are freaking dedicated as hell to this. Thumb ups to you guys. Can't wait till it's done so I can play it.

Wow, this has been going on for almost a year and you guys are still working on it? You guys are freaking dedicated as hell to this. Thumb ups to you guys. Can't wait till it's done so I can play it.
Haha thanks, and it's really cool, we're getting more people to join in. Cant wait to see how the project starts to turn out when characters, a background, and music are all put together.

Hey guys. Palace gates stage its a real place called ming tombs. you can find statues and temple. some examples:
Ming%20Tombs%20Entrance%20to%20Sacred%20Way%20Beijing%20Aug99.jpg

Ming_tombs-Ming_Tombs-3000000012073-500x375.jpg

p107_d20110331165715.jpg

Attachments

• p107_d20110331165715.jpg
    p107_d20110331165715.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 298
If I remember correctly some things on Palace Gate were said to be redone. I think this is excellent find, and thank you. I would love to see these stone statues get the same treatment as Skull gate on Scorpions Hell if possible.

Found some great statue photos, thanks again Cronos_mk for the info

28asuh0.png
35k6hbr.png

xp4kzb.png

29ftkxt.png

168u4k6.png

6f3x8x.png

I know calactyte already made this statue and it's really good, but now with all
the detail available I think if done in 3D it would be absolutely amazing.

Palace Gates is my favorite MK arena, it's really exciting seeing all this stuff
they used for reference.

edit:
Also found 2 more pics of the exact same lotus Buddha ornament they used,
too bad it's in a really small resolution:

2aaelvk.png

4j9v7m.jpg
2hyctit.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not sure if I showed you but I replaced the Buddah statue with a high res version I grabbed from my neighbor's garden. He has almost the exactly same one. I'll repost this level once I get the new photos in.

Found some great statue photos, thanks again Cronos_mk for the info

28asuh0.png
35k6hbr.png

xp4kzb.png

29ftkxt.png

168u4k6.png

6f3x8x.png

I know calactyte already made this statue and it's really good, but now with all
the detail available I think if done in 3D it would be absolutely amazing.

Palace Gates is my favorite MK arena, it's really exciting seeing all this stuff
they used for reference.

edit:
Also found 2 more pics of the exact same lotus Buddha ornament they used,
too bad it's in a really small resolution:

2aaelvk.png

4j9v7m.jpg
2hyctit.jpg