Mortal Kombat HD Remix with MUGEN

I have the stage blocked in with simple shapes. This is the roughed in doorway, I'll retopologize it before adding final details.

doorway_wip_01.jpg

Nice start, I think Hell stage will benefit tremendously from HD.
Think of all the detailed skeleton poles and bright lava colours.
It would be great to see your Mugen WIP videos with HD Hell.

Btw what ever happened to Pit 3, somone was working
on that earlier for you to use it in your videos?

Hm, I know it works for roundhouse (B+HK) and sweep (B+LK) but D+HP for instant uppercut just
doesn't work for me. I tried it on MAME in MK, MKII, MK3 and UMK3, same thing - you have to
crouch all the way to uppercut.

Am I missing something here, or doing something wrong? Someone enlighten me pls.
in mk9 it works but not in old games. it's like you say: when duck press HP

About Kano, OK! i will work more in his head.
About Pit 3, I stopped it months ago. no too much free time to work in a lot of stuff.

BTW, im going to Okinawa for Vacations (9 days) so I will work in Kano head and some fire animations for other project when im back next week end.

Interloko, long time no see you around here! good to hear about you pal :)

Bleed, any other update in the Scorpion Hell? really really looks terrific!

Maybe I'm wrong on the D+HP uppercut. I could have sworn that it could be done, but maybe it's been a while since I tested it. You could be right about having to actually be crouched before pressing HP. Oh well.

The uppercut is looking good, very good. The spear would be the next logical animation to make. If you have a get hit anim already, you could show a video of the spear and then uppercut. Would be cool to see.

Try not to get too down about the lack of involvement, Bleed. Things have quieted down a lot, but that just gives the people that are most invested more room to discuss things without getting lost in random comments, as useful as they may be.

I'm finishing up some massive projects, (one that I've been working on for a little over two years) and after they're done I'll be jumping back in to make more music.

Scorpion is looking good. That's a mean uppercut. It's exciting to know that we'll potentially get three different characters out of those animations.

I plan to get the spear animation done next week, like usual on Tuesday or Wednesday. I'm picking at some other things in the mean time, like the Hell stage, Coding, Tutorials...

When the spear is working, I'll post a video.

Today I'm working on retopology for that Skull form the Hell stage. It's to have something I can make a environment with in UDK.

I plan to get the spear animation done next week, like usual on Tuesday or Wednesday. I'm picking at some other things in the mean time, like the Hell stage, Coding, Tutorials...

When the spear is working, I'll post a video.

Today I'm working on retopology for that Skull form the Hell stage. It's to have something I can make a environment with in UDK.

Oooh a realtime environment of the hell stage would be sick!

Bleed...You never disappoint. The only thing I could point out is that the crack-thing on the forehead of the skull looks pretty much mirrored.

Are you using a tablet, btw?

The skull has what looks like a Spade symbol on the forehead, so I just made it.

Looking at it again now, It's the result of a mirrored texture, on their 3d model.

I'm using a regular tablet.

SkullDoorWay.png

Last edited: