Mortal Kombat HD Remix with MUGEN

Thanks, the dizzy animation is next.

Here's a small video with the new animations in mugen.

[edit] link removed, video posted below.

Last edited:
^Hmm, your link doesn't seem to work for me. If anybody else has any trouble with it try here:

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8_0EaRSxHU

edit:

Mine is not working either lol looks like forum is reading "=" and "D" part of
URL together as a smiley face. I'll put it in code so just copy and paste it.

edit2
Looks great Bleed. I especially like normal and sweep get up, transition from left to right
(looks smooth to me, no twitch) and ducking block - looks like you put a loop on that one?

Jumping forward/backward "ball" looks a bit too big, and falling (form roundhouse kick) looks
strange at the beginning of the animation, has a twitch I think. Maybe that's due to coding.

Last edited:
Try this link. I think this is the video you guys are talking about right?

Apologies if that link doesn't work either!

He's doing like an extra half spin, I'll lower the rotation or change the gravity. I'm using one sprite for it and spinning with code, the angle draw sctrl.

Last edited:
INCREDIBLE Bleed! Looks silky smooth. I honestly feel that this will become the definitive way to experience Mortal Kombat.

Would be nice

K I've started working on the dizzy animation, It should be up in a day or two.

Last edited:
Guys! Did anyone posted this before?

tym.jpg

I was reading some tweets of Ed Boon, then clicked the link from testyourmight website, because of the Injustice update, and I was shocked when I saw the banner.

I hope this thing continues, excellent work guys.

I'm not trying to jump in, but I wanted to show off my HD-ized Scorpion..
new-hd-scorp.jpg

Hopefully it worked...

They asked and I said it was OK for them to use it. I don't care if they change the color or do some edits to it, that's fine.