Mortal Kombat HD Remix with MUGEN

Well, I can say I would love to see Scorpion's sweep and roundhouse because those seem to be pretty hard. I think Bleed must come up with something that tops his Test your might animation. I would like to see how he manages those 2 animations.

As for Calactyte, you seem to be a machine of edits man, it looks like you're about to jump to MK2 stages or something. I love the work on sounds as well, fireballs, everything. Whenever I see a fake with Scorpion and Pit 1 stage or Palace I get dizzy because this project is crazy.

Lately Tsung and Liu got my unvoluntarily WTF scream... specially Tsung's face, the most realistic one I've ever seen, that face is better than MK9 Tsung, just figure.

Something good related to the animations is that several animations can be used to all characters, such as slip, quich punches, diagonal jump and so on, not to mention uppercut and others can be simple tweaks of the first uppercut animation you do Bleed. I think you guys have probably over 50% of the work done, if you take it little by little, it's only a matter of a few animations to see Scorpion and Sub-Zero in motion, and you'll be able to play with them, later Raiden and that should be all the motivation you would need: to play with your work.

Keep on the awesomeness, you're almost there...!

Hmmm the round house idea seems pretty good :)))) Gabe FtW xDDD, i have one thing to ask to bleed, did you already made the UMK3 Scorpion's Uppercut?? I think i didnt saw it yet xDDDD :) Will you guys remake the 3 games?? (MK1,MK2,MK3)???

Last edited:
hello. wanted to know about your project. They'll do a remake of MK1, MK2 and MK3 in 3D but 2D gameplay?. If so, because (what I think) in a remake of mortal kombat trilogy? If possible do a trick getting the costume or the classic character. for example, scorpion MK1. If you want to help them give them an idea of ​​some scenarios and / or characters as a little improvement

We are looking at MK1 right now and only MK1. Trying not to get ahead of our selves by taking things one step at a time.

These projects are very hard to hold together, so I wouldn't think too much about the future. Focus on what we are doing now...

It's all good, if people keep asking for updates we get more energy to keep working.

I hope that enough people can encourage you guys to see this through to the end. I for one, think this project is amazing. I've been following it for months and I can't wait until I can actually play this thing, or at least see some videos of it in action. I miss those little progress videos that were floating around YouTube.

It feels almost like watching people walk on glass. Meaning that this project could fall through at any time.

Please! Keep going and make this game a reality!

Hey Bleed,

Any chance you'll get back to working on Scorpion for MK1 soon? Would be cool to have him done so we can do a simple palette swap for Subzero. Will be awesome.

I know I'm all over the place here but I think I figured out how to make the statues. I'm going get the poses from you max file. Export to obj and then import to over zBrush character model at lowest subdivision level. I have everything I need for both Scorp and Raiden in dropbox right?

Anyone heard from Mortal Gojira lately?
I'm looking forward to Liu Kang and Shang updates...
I still find myself drooling over his Goro, lol.

Yeah, that Goro is as misterious as in MK1 so to speak, you see him, you get blowed away, then he dissapears...!!!

I was working in MK1 Scorpion's portrait yesterday, but It's not looking good enough for a close up yet. I'm tweaking the shaders and lights to try and get something nicer.

The models are in drop box.

Hey Bleed can you include the displacement maps for both Scorp and Raiden?

I was working in MK1 Scorpion's portrait yesterday, but It's not looking good enough for a close up yet. I'm tweaking the shaders and lights to try and get something nicer.

The models are in drop box.

I didn't make any displacement maps, but the Zbrush model for Raiden in Drop Box. You can mess with that and bake it or I'll bake it later.