Mortal Kombat HD Remix with MUGEN

Online is possible with some other program. It's like playing mame online I think, but I haven't tried it so I'm not sure...

Not really, MAME has Kaillera for netplay. And MUGEN doesn't, but IKEMEN (which you know very similar) has what players wanted.

Ready to move on here if you guys are:

TESTYOURMIGHT_HD_ANVIL.jpg

TESTYOURMIGHT_HD_DIAMOND.jpg

TESTYOURMIGHT_HD_RUBY.jpg

TESTYOURMIGHT_HD_STONE.jpg

TESTYOURMIGHT_HD_WOOD.jpg

@Calactyte: Looks good to me and I'm surprised you changed the Ruby to red. I'm liking the way it looks and how it fits the tone of the game more. Same with diamond being made white\translucent like an actual diamond. Also looks like you may have toned down the grit on the anvil? Looks pretty good to me too.

Not Mame, Mugen

The mini game could be done by making the enemy be the stage it self more or less. Instead of attacking a person, you would attack the stone or any other prop. It's just one way that comes to mind, that is making a character using sprites normally used for a stage.

Huge improvements all around, calactyte, everything looks way better. The ruby and diamond looks much nicer, and nothing looks like an awkward 2D composite anymore. I'm still not entirely thrilled with how the wood looks - there's still a lot of colour variation (IE reddish and white splotches) that feels a little strange to me, and more importantly, the wood grain on the sides of the blocks looks incorrect; the sides should probably look more like this. Maybe the texture makes the wood look a bit rough in general? I'm not entirely sure, but there's something about it that keeps it from looking as convincing as the others.

In other news, I started modelling the head for Kano. It's not much to look at for the moment, so no pictures yet, but you should be able to expect something within a few days.

Not Mame, Mugen

The mini game could be done by making the enemy be the stage it self more or less. Instead of attacking a person, you would attack the stone or any other prop. It's just one way that comes to mind, that is making a character using sprites normally used for a stage.

Correct! Just like the SF bonus stage played in MUGEN . .

I've spent a couple days making animations for my UMK3 Scorpion. I want to get like two or three more in today, to post another update on youtube, then come back to this project.

[Update on the UMK3 Scorpion]

New animations made within two days, I'm getting faster with practice.

- Neutral jump
- Diagonal jump
- crouch
- Neutral High kick
- Standing get hit Low
- Blow back fall
- Land after fall
- Mugen knock up fall start = Looking straight up
- Mugen Knock up fall end = dive looking fall
- Kick stand up

Just hope you don't get bored with us. This project hinges on your work Bleed. I wonder if Ed Boon supports us. Haven't heard if he even knows about this project.

[Update on the UMK3 Scorpion]

New animations made within two days, I'm getting faster with practice.

- Neutral jump
- Diagonal jump
- crouch
- Neutral High kick
- Standing get hit Low
- Blow back fall
- Land after fall
- Mugen knock up fall start = Looking straight up
- Mugen Knock up fall end = dive looking fall
- Kick stand up