Mortal Kombat HD Remix with MUGEN

The Mugen guys seem really sensitive. All this talk about how the game is going to play and what must be done for it to play "right." Isn't that kind of hard to say without actually playing it? Such allegations seem premature to me.

I understand that with a single thread devoted to the game's discussion, the subtopics regarding the game's development can vary greatly while also being right on top of each other, but that particular discussion seems all but moot at this phase.

On a more relevant note, I wonder how Gojira's awesome Goro is doing.

I believe this project is excellent in all aspects.
Never heard anything more ridiculous.

people are jealous and that's not new
Only you're jealous here, that's why you come in this thread. They have everything what you missed.

I dislike people fighting to force their ideas in the project, they should instead give their suggestions and shut up after that
I think this thread should stay and trouble makers should be banned.
Who cares about person which banned everywhere except MK forums?

So that makes what, two Mugen guys now? Le@n is the first and only person to make my ignore list since he decided to PM me and insult my intelligence privately as opposed to publicly (cause you know, privately makes it ok).

Despite the personal attacks I fight myself to derail the thread. I feel as if for every Mugen guy coming here trying to crush everyone's hopes and ambitions, I need to speak the truth that the talent involved with this project is immeasurable. This is dev studio work guys, not some half-assed partially jilted weekend project that we only remember when there's nothing to do. Everyone here should be proud of what they've done and anticipate finding out what they're capable of. People get picked up for this kind of stuff - it's that good.

Le@N why do you keep jabbing at people for silly stuff like that? It makes you look like the bad guy, and fills the thread with spam...

No need to answer, just think about it.

Last edited:
Guys! Let's take a break ! ! Chill out those hot conflicts and everything ! ! Let's feel the essence of Christmas for a while .

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL ! !

It seems, that TerryMaster don't want to keep things private. So, I will answer here right now.

I play MK1 in widescreen through a wrapper on my PC as we speak.
You probably mean stretched image, then it doesn't make sense.

Did I see the data? Why yes I did. As well as the UMK3 source code.
Well even if you saw it, it doesn't mean you understood it.)

Their differences can be reverted back to MK1 values, making your argument pointless.
Who disputes, but it's easier to make from scratch.

It makes you look like the bad guy, and fills the thread with spam
It's already filled with spam anyways.

Le@n, MAME says:
Screen Resolution: 400x254.
So it's widescreen originally, and it doesn't look stretched when it's 16:9. Check out MAME and DOS versions without fullscreen-stretching.

There's many resolutions which can be described as widescreen.
Anyways they changed width, I meant that.