Mortal Kombat HD Remix with MUGEN

Ok, my bad... not for 4 minutes...
6 min. and 48 sec.
mk3hd.jpg

I lol'd

Also, seeing both of these mockups really makes me dislike the idea of using the word "REMIX" with MK. It just sounds too fun and playful for MK.

Maybe something like,"Mortal Kombat HD Kommunity Edition?"

@Smoke.Tetsu, Yes for the blog! Looking through over 100 pages for stuff is a bit rediculous.

true, true, his texturing and detailing can use some work. Will revise those, but I think that's it. I'm getting sick of looking at this guy. Already started rigging and animating, so will put all my energy into that.

@bleed nice render, but his hands look tiny.

Originally Posted by Justin Slaughter

Also, seeing both of these mockups really makes me dislike the idea of using the word "REMIX" with MK. It just sounds too fun and playful for MK.

Maybe something like,"Mortal Kombat HD Kommunity Edition?"
--
Agree, sounds better and smarter .

Also, "REMIX" just gives off Street Fighter vibes. "Oh, they're doing that thing that Street Fighter did."

Last edited:
I like the idea of changing HD Remix, not to sure about the phrase Kommunity Edition. It does make sense, don't get me wrong. It just doesn't sound well put together to me.

My vote - Mortal Kombat HD. Mortal Kombat II HD. and Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 HD.

or as I like to call them, the Mortal Kombat HD Kollection.

But I digress because this thread is not to vent about what one thought of the different MKs. Getting back to the subject more doesn't anyone think there should be a blog where one can see the artwork and progress without having to scan through over 100 pages of chatter?[/QUOTE said:
www.youtube.com/mugenkombat

I vote for "Mortal Kombat HD" and if thats too official sounding "Mortal Kombat Project HD"

Last edited:
It's just single picture for now.)

Oh! Hope to see more details bout this one . .

Yeah! And Remix.. for me .. always sounds more like DJs work or.. something like that
mkremix.jpg

ROFL !!!!! Disctality ! !

Mortal Kombat: Thug Life

But seriously, Mortal Kombat - HD Kommunity Edition.

Thoughts?

Nah! Mortal Kombat HD sounds better or Mortal Kombat "Redone" or Mortal Kombat "Remastered" or Mortal Kombat HD "Redone and Remastered by the awesome members of TRMK" . . lol! But seriously MKHD or MK:Remastered and Redone sounds better to me . .