Best Video Game you have ever played and why

Knights of the Old Republic.

Ah, yes what a wonderful gem that game was. Thanks for reminding me! I remember spending hours upon hours on that game. The mods that come out on the PC version just increases it's replay-ability which is an added bonus.

I'm gonna go ahead and put Dragon Age: Origins on one of the best games I've ever played. No game besides MGS has ever sucked me into the story in such a short amount of time. The party members as much as the rest of the characters are great, the levels and enemies are very well designed and the story is unbelievably great. First you have a guy who betrayed your family (depends which origins you pick), then the civil war and then the Blight. Yeah the combat system on the PS3 and the 360 are not that good and the game has some frame rate issues but I still find that game very satisfying and very well put together. I <3 DA: O.

There's one game I haven't seen on here that deserves a worthy mention:

SHADOW OF THE COLOSSUS!!

Simply breathtaking and ahead of its time. "Epic" is an understatement.

I'm gonna go ahead and put Dragon Age: Origins on one of the best games I've ever played. No game besides MGS has ever sucked me into the story in such a short amount of time. The party members as much as the rest of the characters are great, the levels and enemies are very well designed and the story is unbelievably great. First you have a guy who betrayed your family (depends which origins you pick), then the civil war and then the Blight. Yeah the combat system on the PS3 and the 360 are not that good and the game has some frame rate issues but I still find that game very satisfying and very well put together. I <3 DA: O.

I concur with the above! DA:O is really is a great Bioware game. But the PC version again really enhances this to a near perfect level with all the mods out there. There is one where you look like your father from the Human Noble origin! It really is something.

I concur with the above! DA:O is really is a great Bioware game. But the PC version again really enhances this to a near perfect level with all the mods out there. There is one where you look like your father from the Human Noble origin! It really is something.

Oh man I know. The PC version is amazing. I beat the PC version about 2 weeks ago with some armor mods and some other mods and it was just amazing.

Best video game ever? Do you even have to ask?!?! lol!

MORTAL KOMBATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! Duhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

hahaha

And to be specific... Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 for me!

:D

I hate video games, ok video games are gay, there gay! they're for ****ing gay ratarded ****** babies. I think if you like video games, that might actually be like a signifier for like actually having down syndrome

nah disregard that,because I have come to conclusion that Toy story for the Sega genesis is one of the best games ever made, no joke.You play as woody and you go throughout the events of the movies,and it Pretty much takes elements of Donkey kong country which is why its so great. I love this game to death. But it's hard as hell too. It's easy in the begining, but the later levels when you get to sid's house is just painfully hard.

seriously though, they must have really really wanted to stop woody from leaving that damn house.

also, they threw in a little Wolfenstien homage in there too. This level used to scare me lol

if you own a genesis or snes, I strongly recomend you play this game. From what I hear it is somewhat famous so maybe some of you already have. But next to Sonic 2 and earthworm jim, this is my all time favorite genesis game

Assassin's Creed Series: Love how much history and information they pack into those games. Great storyline and combat system also!

Mortal Kombat: Do I have to explain this one?

War of the Monsters: One of the most funnest games you can play. Especially if you free roam in MP.