Who's the better comic book hero turned into a movie?

mileenafan7

Out of the following who is the best comic book hero turned itno a movie?
1. Spawn
2. Spiderman
3. Batman
4. Dare Devil
5. Elektra
6. Batgirl
7. Superman

Who the hell is Elekra? Since both of you spelled it the same Im assuming you dont mean Elektra, and if you are she sucks, and so does Jennifer Garner(ugly bitch)

To answer your question though, my favorite characters you listed are Spawn and Spider-Man, but Spider-Man 2 was the only good movie between the 3, although I do like the Spawn movie, I just dont think it was that good. And I also dont like Tobey Maguire as Spider-Man, I think they coulda found someone much better for that role, his voice just doesnt fit it to me.

The 2 tim burton's Batman were decent. Spiderman 1 & 2 and the first 2 Superman (I was young)
Didn't like the rest, even tough I haven't seing Elektra yet.

undertaker3x7 said:
Who the hell is Elekra? Since both of you spelled it the same Im assuming you dont mean Elektra, and if you are she sucks, and so does Jennifer Garner(ugly bitch)

To answer your question though, my favorite characters you listed are Spawn and Spider-Man, but Spider-Man 2 was the only good movie between the 3, although I do like the Spawn movie, I just dont think it was that good. And I also dont like Tobey Maguire as Spider-Man, I think they coulda found someone much better for that role, his voice just doesnt fit it to me.

YOU GET ME - GARNER LOOK LAME!

anyways Batman and Batman Returns for me and Batman Begins is looking MIGHTY fine. I would say Spiderman but the CGI was just plain shit.

mileenafan7 said:
1. Spawn
2. Spiderman
3. Batman
4. Dare Devil
5. Elektra
6. Batgirl
7. Superman

LOL. Wow, a chick didn't make up this list, did she? Let's see we have the biggest boner in Hollywood (Ben Affleck) represented w/ DareDevil, we have Electra which nobody except hardcore comic fans ever heard of before DareDevil came out and...Batgirl??? Pretty sure she hasn't had her own movie yet....

Meanwhile, you leave Blade & Punisher off the list? To answer your question...it will be Batman...again...once Batman Begins comes out.

mileenafan7 said:
1. Spawn
2. Spiderman
3. Batman
4. Dare Devil
5. Elektra
6. Batgirl
7. Superman

I give my vote to Spider-Man. And you left off Blade, Punisher, and the Hulk. Let's not forget that the Fantastic Four was also turned into a movie (dir. by Roger Corman) in 1994. But it was the crappiest superhero movie ever made.

Batman, without a doubt. The original Superman was really good, and the Spidermans were okay, but the first Batman absolutely destroyed.

Batman was good, really good. The Spiderman movies were also really good. Spawn was decent. The Punisher was pretty good, and I'm pretty surprised no one mentioned the two X-men movies. X-2 was pretty damn good. Especially the part with Magneto and the guard. That was great.

Superman... Can't beat the orginal Super hero... :)

Okay he isn't the orginal super hero, but thats what he is seen as. Besides I don't like a lot of DC characters... So all the Marvels ones I won't vote on.

Besides... ¬_¬' I'm bored of all the recent alternative story lines for X-men and I'm tired of spider man appearing everywhere.

Next to Super man I'd say Batman...

I'm torn between two movies:

Batman: Returns
X2: X-Men United

I liked both movies a lot for different reasons.

My least favorite comic movie was Hell Boy, which was a flat out bad movie, and Spawn - which took one of the most original comic ideas and made a mockery of the comic book by using sloppy computer graphics, terrible script/dialog, a bad plot, and terrible casting.