New 2D Persona fighting game from the GG/BB guys!

Drakilla

Damn, this looks beautiful!

az2ao8w8tr1fqozmsew7mbzbps.jpg

ry3uwf3e3tsm6dfid1wbq9qx9l.jpg

wb8623gzn2disp63ctndknpb3u.jpg

wdeb6rpf33qqir96kmqv2rllch.jpg

mk4u235xp2crzshwa1trvgizyu.jpg

My favorite RPG of the last gen and 2d fighting combine into one in Persona 4: The Ultimate in Mayonaka Arena :twisted:

Can't frickin wait! :)

I'm not familiar with the Persona series. What caught my attention was that Arc System Works is involved in this project.

A game by ASW? Never been a fan of fighting games with characters floating/dashing in the air, but I'm willing to give this a try.

Anyone notice the "Free Pray" at the bottom of the first screen shot?

Facepalm.

Engrish much?

The game sure looks interesting and pretty though. Maybe it's because these 720p screens are resized.

oh awesome!! i was deadset just looking up stuff on blazblue as i know nothing about it and was considering getting it.. but now i might wait and check this out! thanks for posting man!

oh awesome!! i was deadset just looking up stuff on blazblue as i know nothing about it and was considering getting it.. but now i might wait and check this out! thanks for posting man!

Blaz blue is still going, and will have another sequel i'm sure. you should still look into it man :D

The thing about the guys that make these series is, Each sequel is usually the same game with barely any upgrades just re-balance, and new characters. So all the stuff you learn now wouldn't go to waste. I hope MK9 takes a similar route where it's not 100% changed, it just gets tweaked and maybe everyone gets 1 new string and a new special.

Blaz blue is still going, and will have another sequel i'm sure. you should still look into it man :D

The thing about the guys that make these series is, Each sequel is usually the same game with barely any upgrades just re-balance, and new characters. So all the stuff you learn now wouldn't go to waste. I hope MK9 takes a similar route where it's not 100% changed, it just gets tweaked and maybe everyone gets 1 new string and a new special.

ok will do, i kinda like blazblue's styling more than persona's.. but its abit early to judge.
i'll look into which one their upto and whats comin out.
thanks man

edit.
i could imagine MK taking that route, hmmm... the possibilities!

2132460423_full.jpg

What is up with the tarot cards at this character selection?^^^

I do not know much about Persona, except someone recommended it to me when we were talking about Catherine. I absolutely loved BB and sad I do not play it really at all anymore...

2132460423_full.jpg

What is up with the tarot cards at this character selection?^^^

I do not know much about Persona, except someone recommended it to me when we were talking about Catherine. I absolutely loved BB and sad I do not play it really at all anymore...

The Persona RPG series is heavily into gods/demons/occult lore. The personas you make in the game are categorized by tarot cards.

BTW, new HD trailer here:

I probably axed this before, but how would you exactly describe Persona?

I love Blazblue, so that is why I would consider this game, but only if I understand this said Persona.

I probably axed this before, but how would you exactly describe Persona?

I love Blazblue, so that is why I would consider this game, but only if I understand this said Persona.

Dude, just watch the first episode of the anime I put 2 posts above yours (you need to register to watch ep. 2 and so on). It'll give you a good flavor of the world of Persona 4. If you like it, I'm sure you'll love this fighting game as it's from the BB guys.