Redeem Code is NOT working (PS3)

Thunder1703

Hi Everyone,

I just purchased the game MK 2011 on PS3 and tried to redeem the code for online features .. etc. But I got a msg that the code is not valid ??!! I tried to enter the code many times but got the same msg :S

Code Format is nXnX - XnXn - nnnX

where: n is a number and X is an upper-case letter

What is the problem? How it could be solved? Have anyone faced the same issue?
Any help in this regard is much appreciated

If your game is from US, you need to activate it in a US PSN account, if your game is from Europe, you need to activate it in a european PSN account, otherwise it won't work.

Upper and lower case don't matter for these codes. Double check you code when you put it in. I kept putting 6's in for G

If your game is from US, you need to activate it in a US PSN account, if your game is from Europe, you need to activate it in a european PSN account, otherwise it won't work.

My PS3 and my account is from Canada; but I got the game from Dubai .. I guess my account is US account? Can I make a "European" account? How?

My PS3 and my account is from Canada; but I got the game from Dubai .. I guess my account is US account? Can I make a "European" account? How?

Just create a new profile and the a new PSN account and put that you live in Europe, for example in Paris, France, but you need to find out Paris postal code, because the city and the PC must match.

The code activates in all your profiles and accounts so you can play with the US/Canadian account after activating it in the european one.

Just create a new profile and the a new PSN account and put that you live in Europe, for example in Paris, France, but you need to find out Paris postal code, because the city and the PC must match.

The code activates in all your profiles and accounts so you can play with the US/Canadian account after activating it in the european one.

Thanks a lot for your help. Actually it worked; my brother had an account already created that is Non-US account and the code is accepted now :)