Jet Li
Chuck Norris
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Dolph Lundgren
Terry Crews
Randy Couture
Scott Adkins

Spoiler:
The Expendables are back and this time it's personal! After Tool (Mickey Rourke), the heart and soul of the Expendables, is brutally murdered on a mission, his comrades swear to avenge him. They're not the only ones who want blood. Tool’s beautiful young and wild daughter Fiona embarks on her own revenge mission, complicating matters when she is captured and ransomed by a ruthless dictator plotting to destroy a resistance movement. Now Barney and the Expendables must risk everything to save her and humanity.

Source: www.expendablespremiere.com

Last edited:
The Expendables is one of the worst movies I saw the last year. So retarded.

That's because you are too young my friend, for most of us it's a nostalgic hommage to the macho, blow everything up, you can't kill me I am the RamboNator, shoot 1000 bullets outta one clip, hitting everyone I see generation type of movies complete with funny one liners and all.
You gotta understand that most of the actors are 80's movie legends pushed in one movie, this type of movie now is so wrong it's gotta be good, lol.
Ask anyone of my age (that likes movies) you'll get similar answers, it's classic steroids, muscle, cornered jaw line, six pack, bang bang, tight t-shirts macho fun, don't think... just enjoy!!

Rambo 1, 2, 3, 4, Cobra, Commando, The Terminator 1, 2, 3, (Salvation kinda sucked) He-Man: Master of the Universe, Die Hard 1, 2, 3, 4, Best of the Best 1, 2, 3 (maybe 4) Blind Fury, Missing In Action 1,2,3,4,5,6... (there where so many pfff) etc... go rent any of those movies and you'll know what it's all about.

Fun and nostalgia, just like playing old MK's!!!

Last edited:
That's because you are too young my friend, for most of us it's a nostalgic hommage to the macho, blow everything up, you can't kill me I am the RamboNator, shoot 1000 bullets outta one clip, hitting everyone I see generation type of movies complete with funny one liners and all.
You gotta understand that most of the actors are 80's movie legends pushed in one movie, this type of movie now is so wrong it's gotta be good, lol.
Ask anyone of my age (that likes movies) you'll get similar answers, it's classic steroids, muscle, cornered jaw line, six pack, bang bang, tight t-shirts macho fun, don't think... just enjoy!!

Rambo 1, 2, 3, 4, Cobra, Commando, The Terminator 1, 2, 3, (Salvation kinda sucked) He-Man: Master of the Universe, Die Hard 1, 2, 3, 4, Best of the Best 1, 2, 3 (maybe 4) Blind Fury, Missing In Action 1,2,3,4,5,6... (there where so many pfff) etc... go rent any of those movies and you'll know what it's all about.

Fun and nostalgia, just like playing old MK's!!!

Despite my young age, I saw lots of old 80's and 90's action movies, like Die Hard (1,2,3,4), Terminator (1,2,3,4) and Rambo (tbh I only watched Rambo 4) and I like them, but the Expendables miss something that turns it into a boring movie with a lame plot that makes no sense (IMO)

Despite my young age, I saw lots of old 80's and 90's action movies, like Die Hard (1,2,3,4), Terminator (1,2,3,4) and Rambo (tbh I only watched Rambo 4) and I like them, but the Expendables miss something that turns it into a boring movie with a lame plot that makes no sense (IMO)

Well, your kinda right on that one, give you that ;)

i cant wait for this! i hope arnold has a bigger part in the movie. but imo chuck norris is a little old.

@fox17: most of us were watching these kind of movies before you were born. we look at it like a return of something classic while you may not know as much about this type of movie. that might make you not as thrilled or hyped for something like this because its not really comming back to you or returning to you like it is to us. whats bad about the plot on the expendables?? its very similar to many other action movie plots. mabey you havent seen it.

I heard they might even get Donnie Yen on this movie. If that happens then this movie will get about 20% cooler (meme lol.)

@c-sword: not to be rude or anything, but that was kinda a spoiler you posted up there.

Have you seen the trailer to the first movie? They pretty much showed the whole movie in fast forward lol. I'm quite sure they're going to use what I wrote as the plot summary. If it bothers anyone, I'll just edit my post.

Despite that I said I didnt like the first one at all, im still going to watch the sequel, just cause I love movies in general, even if they are crap, I like to see movies of every kind and genre, except horror movies, I dont like that genre at all is boring and retarded IMO.

Despite that I said I didnt like the first one at all, im still going to watch the sequel, just cause I love movies in general, even if they are crap, I like to see movies of every kind and genre, except horror movies, I dont like that genre at all is boring and retarded IMO.

There are good and bad movies in every genre, including horror.

8714472_orig.jpg

3875809_orig.jpg

8343499_orig.jpg

8992232_orig.jpg

Jet Li has only 3 scenes in the movie and they will ALL BE IN CHINA, however his stunt double is reportedly filming in Bulgaria for 10 days. What I think is happening there is that they will be filming several wide shots of the stunt double in Bulgaria where we can't see his face, fights and shootouts probably.

They should have just made this movie as "The Expendables vs Chuck Norris."

Even then, the fight wouldn't be fair for the Expendables team. LOL