Secret charcters in umk3.

They worked for me. Are you guys doing it in the right place - after a game over (not at the versus screen)?

Also make sure controller 2 is registering the inputs. I found that the controller just being "on" wasn't enough. I had to actually start a local 2 player match so that it would finally recognize inputs on controller 2. Before I did that, I would press buttons to enter these codes and nothing would happen on that controller.

Well i only have one controller, soo i can't even input the codes... so yea, not only is the game wicked hard, i can;t ever unlock hidden fighters without shelling out another 50 bucks for another controller.

Those codes do not work, I tried them so many times. Is there another way to unlock them?

Don't work. I guess a patch could save this.
They definitely work.

Well i only have one controller, soo i can't even input the codes... so yea, not only is the game wicked hard, i can;t ever unlock hidden fighters without shelling out another 50 bucks for another controller.
Unlucky I guess. If you're fast you can try input the first 5 codes, press select immediately, change controller to 2nd player, resume and enter the last 5 codes.

Unlucky I guess. If you're fast you can try input the first 5 codes, press select immediately, change controller to 2nd player, resume and enter the last 5 codes.

Damn Jinko can you really do this?!
I don't have a second controller either, so If this is official (Which I have every reason to believe it is) I will try it now.

I never tried it but now that I think about it, P1 is the only one that can resume.

Oh well.

Where's Rain and Noob, Bank stage, Pit 3 and Brutalities? Lol

Noob and Rain were never playable in the Arcade version of UMK3. There were no Brutalities either. Those were only added to the 16-bit ports of the game (possibly to make up for the removal of Sheeva and Animalities), and MK Trilogy.

The Pit 3 should be there, but The Bank was removed after MK3. It reappeared in MK Trilogy with a new carpet. :p

You know i have tried the codes so many times im going to go apeshit because IT WONT WORK :/. wheres my ermac,mileena and classic sub :(

I unlocked them, the first one took me time (Ermac) but Sub-Zero and Mileena were really easy to input.

@Tabb3rnackle92

I think you can do it with only 1 dualshock, just put the inputs of the 1P and then hold the PS button and change the controller to P2, do that without pausing the game, because if you pause and change the controller you cant resume the game.

Try that way.

The arcade codes worked for me, I got Classic Sub,Ermac, and Mileena unlocked, and I did the codes using 2 controllers simultaneously, just do a fake fight with the 2nd player controller first, it won't recognize it any other way, once you play with the 2nd player controller, it will work and you can put the codes in, and yes the game saves them saving you the agony of having to do this over and over.