Is MKAK too hard?

Which Revision of the Game? The version I play is Revision 3.1. I think 3.1 is what MKAK uses and the other arcade ports on home consoles.

I can't help but think just how much of a whinny baby everyone is when they finally play the original MKs thinking it'll be like the new ones and complain "It's too hard" or "This game is impossible". If the game was really impossible do you think it would have even gotten released? It maybe be hard, but not impossible. The programming is different but the key is patience and practice. I figured out how to play MK2 on the hardest difficulty without any continues after playing for like 12 hours straight. I know not everyone is dedicated like me when it comes to figuring out how to win against AIs but it's rewarding once you figure it out.

'Finally'?

I've played them since I was 6. MK1 and MK2 is actually more simple than I remembered. UMK3 just makes MK3 feel like cake. Its been a while since I've played MKT so not sure how it compares.

We're all proud of you by the way.

That's because the fatality time is literally like a split second in UMK3. Haha!

MK2 Was always the hardest to me, but I've learned to master it with certain Kharacters over time.

UMK3 is pretty simple, unless Jade's cheap ass shows up on your ladder. If the AI ever wants to be a dick and spam me, I get Reptile and get cheap as well with Acid Orb, uppercut, Acid Orb, uppercut. Or ghostball the hell out of them with Noob.

I'm assuming you don't chose the master ladder.

well seeing as I have an ego bigger then the moon and believe myself to be the supreme hardcore boss that I am (No I dont really think that for people who dont get sarcasm) Mk1 was sum what hard Mk2 was the only one of the three that made me rage quit (tho I eventually found a way to beat it *pause*) and UMk3 was fairly easy ( save Kahn). After figuring everything out I manged to beat all of them multiple times