MK HD Remix like SSF2T HD REMIX Request

Spawn16

I love Mortal Kombat.Its biggest competitor and a great game Street fighter got a true HD remix.Capcom a company who has been milking DLC and their franchises in a bad way(resident evil 5 dlc,ultimate marvel vs capcom 3...),gave street fighter fans a loveletter.Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix.A great game who got a new graphic filter,remixed soundtrack(with the option to turn on classic soundtrack),gameplay had tweaks which could be turned off,so it was arcade perfect.They didnt add frames,or skipped ones so the gameplay was 100% like the old game.If it had an option to turn on the classic graphics it would be perfect in EVERY way.I am making this thread after the atrocious mortal kombat arcade kollection we were given.I still want a true HD remix.Maybe they fix all the problems(hopefully),even the online section but still i believe we should ask once again for an HD remix.I dont care if tit takes them 2 years to give us this game,i dont care if it is priced almost as a normal game.I know a lot of people want it,so i started this thread so maybe we can raise a voice.Please dont bring hate,its just a request,just respond if you still want it or not

So you want the game to look like these pieces of shit?

EDIT:
I'd rather keep my MK the way it is now. I don't want it to look like those craps up there.

So you want the game to look like these pieces of shit?

EDIT:
I'd rather keep my MK the way it is now. I don't want it to look like those craps up there.

First of all,these 2 games you mention with the videos are not remixes.They are new games,the first one based in the movie.I want an HD REMIX like SSF2T HD Remix,i dont know if you have seen it.The didnt touch the gameplay,they just added a new gaphic filter that suits the game,and does justice in its style.This is the one i am telling you about

I know that, but if Mortal Kombat would get a HD remix, it'll look more like those games.

SF was made differently than how MK was. MK was actors instead of drawn characters.

It wouldn't be a true HD remix. It'll be more of a REMAKE. A lot of hardcore MK fans would be pretty piss if NRS makes MK looking like SF.

That type of graphics wouldn't fit right for Mortal Kombat anways.

I know that, but if Mortal Kombat would get a HD remix, it'll look more like those games.

SF was made differently than how MK was. MK was actors instead of drawn characters.

It wouldn't be a true HD remix. It'll be more of a REMAKE. A lot of hardcore MK fans would be pretty piss if NRS makes MK looking like SF.

That type of graphics wouldn't fit right for Mortal Kombat anways.

Not necessary as we can see in these 2 videos

The art in the biographies,endings is awesome.The bonus stage looks good but not perfect.The in game shots are Heaven made...

To be honest with you if they did bring out an MK HD Remix no matter how good it is people here will whinge on about how it's not the same as the old games any more. I can pretty much guarantee it.

Last edited:
I honestly think that if they had a mix of the HD photos and the Artsy HD you would have a damn good remake in your hands.

For instance, Keep the HD photos for things like... Test your Might... or Endings and ect.

To be honest with you if they did bring out an MK HD Remix no matter how good it is people here will whinge on about how it's not the same as the old games any more. I can pretty much guarantee it.

You are right,so heres the perfect idea.Give us a full HD remix with the option turn on classic graphics,music and artwork seperately so everyone is pleased.Gameplay must stay untouched,or at least make the AI vary more in its strategy a bit.This would be a masterpiece.Even an almost full game price would be considered ok for this one.Some videos with the history of making this game and its complete.I would pay full game price for it to be honest if it was like this

they might do a HD remix eventually more money, and then there realize like most companies slap HD on anything and gamers be lining up for it.

I love this game.

It was a good game,but it had the name Street fighter in it,and expectations were pretty high from such a name.If it wasnt named sf it would be remembered by most people as a decent/good fighter.I liked it too,although its colision detection was really bad...

It really hard to do this. MK1-MKT they used digital actors. SSF2THD Remix they do not. They would have to get new actors and everything for a MK HD remix.

It really hard to do this. MK1-MKT they used digital actors. SSF2THD Remix they do not. They would have to get new actors and everything for a MK HD remix.

Judging by the bang that made the announcement of the mk arcade kollection,why not???So many people waited just for a release of the mame editions for their consoles with online play.Imagine if it was a true HD Remix...People would kill for this...As i said i believe a lot of people would buy this HD Remix even if it was an almost full price game

Judging by the bang that made the announcement of the mk arcade kollection,why not???So many people waited just for a release of the mame editions for their consoles with online play.Imagine if it was a true HD Remix...People would kill for this...As i said i believe a lot of people would buy this HD Remix even if it was an almost full price game

Well if it was an HD remix that would be pretty kool and I know I would buy it. I wouldn't buy it if it was at full price or almost full price of a retail game. That going overboard. I would buy it tho if it was same price as SSF2THDR. Still I don't think it will be happening. I don't think NRS has any interest in it anymore. Plus I think it would be much harder for a HD remix.

Well if it was an HD remix that would be pretty kool and I know I would buy it. I wouldn't buy it if it was at full price or almost full price of a retail game. That going overboard. I would buy it tho if it was same price as SSF2THDR. Still I don't think it will be happening. I don't think NRS has any interest in it anymore. Plus I think it would be much harder for a HD remix.

If it was an HD Remix of Mk1-2-3U-Trilogy with extras like videos from the history of the game why not almost a full game price?4 games and so much work i wouldnt mind for a platinum like price.For certain more than SSF2t HD Remix.I say we can ask for it again and again

If it was an HD Remix of Mk1-2-3U-Trilogy with extras like videos from the history of the game why not almost a full game price?4 games and so much work i wouldnt mind for a platinum like price.For certain more than SSF2t HD Remix.I say we can ask for it again and again

Just for it being HD Remix and charging 60 dollars for it is just way too much for some arcade games. Being in HD does not make it be reasonable for the price of a retail game. As far as I would go for it is 20 or 25 dollars but thats it. A price as what SSF2t HD Remix is reasonable. Price of a retail game is not.