Double fatality (cage)

Considering it was uploaded in 2008, I don't think so.

Anyone know the exact steps to recreate this glitch? I've been trying for a while and I can't seem to get it working.

The way i used to do it in the arcades is after you input f f f hp, keep pressing f + hp repeatedly very fast.

I think I mentioned before you can also do all his other special after he pops a head of. Ie, for nut punch, after the f f f + hp keep pressing lp + block.

I could be wrong, but I seriously doubt it.

Of course they werent done in MK:AK. That video was made in 2008. I would record the 3-head punch off for you, but I dont have a video camera.... That video was recorded from MAME probably. But once you press F,F,F,HP, immediately keep pressing F+HP (until 3 heads pop off!)

Muahhahaha

:D

Why do you guys think they even included the 3 head punch off Fatality in MK2? BECAUSE IT WAS ORIGINALLY IN MK1 as a glitch! And FYI, MK:AK is not its "own game"! So why are people asking did it happen in MK:AK? Its the same god damn game as MK1 Rev 5.0 (or whatever the latest version was). Its not like a "NEW" version. So if I could do it in the Arcades back in the day, then I can do it here! And that goes the same for ALL the glitches in MK1, MK2, and UMK3! Anyways if I had a video camera, I would post it. Im pretty sure that there will be a video of it soon enough on Youtube.

Of course they werent done in MK:AK. That video was made in 2008. I would record the 3-head punch off for you, but I dont have a video camera.... That video was recorded from MAME probably. But once you press F,F,F,HP, immediately keep pressing F+HP (until 3 heads pop off!)

Muahhahaha

Why do you guys think they even included the 3 head punch off Fatality in MK2? BECAUSE IT WAS ORIGINALLY IN MK1 as a glitch! And FYI, MK:AK is not its "own game"! So why are people asking did it happen in MK:AK? Its the same god damn game as MK1 Rev 5.0 (or whatever the latest version was). Its not like a "NEW" version. So if I could do it in the Arcades back in the day, then I can do it here! And that goes the same for ALL the glitches in MK1, MK2, and UMK3! Anyways if I had a video camera, I would post it. Im pretty sure that there will be a video of it soon enough on Youtube.

I'm not implying that you're lying, but being the skeptic that I am....I won't believe it till I see it. ;) (And if I do, I'll give you all the respect in the world!) :)

I'm not implying that you're lying, but being the skeptic that I am....I won't believe it till I see it. ;) (And if I do, I'll give you all the respect in the world!) :)

Sorry, didnt mean to be rude about it! But okay, when you see the video on youtube then you can give me the RESPECT points! Hahhaha! I'm sure though someone will post it up soon enough!

;)

Even daniel pesina was impressed with the video, as he posted on there.

Hahahha, yea I just noticed that! I sent him a friend request after that! LOL! I wonder if he will accept!

:p

So far I pulled the double uppercut on everyone except Liu Kang.
Also I pulled off the uppercut followed by the shadow kick which just looks sick!
I have yet to do the follow up fireball (haven't really tried, don't care to)
The follow up nut punch or the rare 3 heads..
The nut punch is pissing me off!
Because I remember doing uppercut, nut punch, uppercut.. Which also is sick looking.
The 3 heads I think can only be done on Kano since he seems the easiest to pull off the glitch.

oh man this glitch is hilarious I hope they make it canon someday:bandit:

its like a chuck norris joke