Double fatality (cage)

Bucketfeet

Hey guys,

Has anyone been able to pull off the double fatality glitch with cage in mk1 for mkak yet?

You know the one where after you input f,f,f hp you keep tapping forward and hp and he pops off two heads???

Hardcore mk1 players will know what I'm talking about from back in the arcade days, and this is also why cage has a three head knock off fatality in mk2 (just so ppl know that I know what I'm talking about)

I've been trying to do with no success yet.

Thx

Ummmmmmm, I knocked off 3 HEAD in MK1 with Johnny Cage last night on MKAK! Not just 2 heads! You just have to press forward + HP at the same time REALLY REALLY RAELLLLLLLLYYYYY FAST!

;)

To be honest the last time I pulled that off was on the PC version of MK1 with the MK DUO pack. Didn't get it to work with MAME with the 5.0 MK1. I don't yet have the MKAK so I can't test it out for myself there.

ive had him knock 2 heads off in MKAK so far...even had him swing and miss the second lol

never seen three heads in MK1 EVER....3 heads is a reality in MK2

I've done the 2 heads in MKAK a few times so far. Now i've owned an MK1 cab for over 10 years now. Been playing MK1 since the fall of 92. I've NEVER seen or even heard of 3 heads being knocked off with JC. I would need to see video proof of this to believe it.

EDIT - So upon a youtube search, I found one video of this.

Last edited:
in the final revision of the MK 2 there was a glitch to do 3 heads, think it was after you put in the fatality (f,f,d,u? not sure as haven't got it in eru yet and remembering it from when i was a kid) you then hold d, lp, lk & blck, could be wrong on it tho

in the final revision of the MK 2 there was a glitch to do 3 heads, think it was after you put in the fatality (f,f,d,u? not sure as haven't got it in eru yet and remembering it from when i was a kid) you then hold d, lp, lk & blck, could be wrong on it tho

f,f,d,u and then hold block, lp, lk

Sorry, 3 head fatality in MK1 is as real as it gets, also in MK2 it's possible to pop off at least 3 heads.
I've seen it all and done it all back in the day, too bad can't remember how, but... when all else fails... --> youtube

At least 3 heads? Three heads is the most and only amount you can "pop off" in MK2... period*. Unlike in MK1 where it's a glitch and you can "pop off" a different number depending on how well you activate the glitch.

*OK you have two choices in MK2.. three heads or one. ;)

Last edited:
I've done the 2 heads in MKAK a few times so far. Now i've owned an MK1 cab for over 10 years now. Been playing MK1 since the fall of 92. I've NEVER seen or even heard of 3 heads being knocked off with JC. I would need to see video proof of this to believe it.

EDIT - So upon a youtube search, I found one video of this.

Told you I wasnt lieing that I did it. And I did it again last night on MK:AK. Here is a video on youtube for proof that the 3-head punch off is possible!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LHK8lurweQ

This may possibly be MAME though as well...I've seen this video before under someone else's channel.
(And obviously with MAME, you can do all sorts of crazy shit....I seen another video with someone running MAME, and they knocked off like 10+ head with JC.) Just saying...

Last edited: