Tom Brady tier list update

Treadmill

http://testyourmight.com/forum/showthread.php?10837-MK9-Most-Current-Tier-List-Thread-Updated-9-1-2011&p=153458#post153458

For those who hate clicking....

S tier:
Kung Lao, raiden, cyrax, reptile, kitana, Kabal, johnny cage.

A tier:
Mileena, Sub-Zero, Kano, Scorpion, Liu Kang, Nightwolf, Sektor, Skarlet, Kenshi, Rain, Smoke, Shang Tsung, Sonya

B tier:
Cyber Sub-Zero, Ermac, Noob, Jade, Jax

C tier:
Quan chi, baraka

D tier:
Sindel, stryker, sheeva

I always new Mileena was awesome in this game. What's strange is that Tom Brady said that Mileena is better than Kitana, so why isn't Mileena higher than Kitana?

There are multiple tier lists that serve different purposes. I'm pretty sure this is meant to represent tournament viability as in the higher up the character is picked at the moment in current metagame they have a greater chance at winning.

A matchup tier list won't have the same results as a tourney result based one.

This tier list looks right to me. Kitana is going to jump to near top after the patch though

lol...my main kitana is in the same tiers as the hat tier now lol. does that make me a scrub now? anyways...this list seems very accurate but I had no idea rain was soo good. A tier? time to practice...

besides, after the patch, this list will change DRASTICALLY

My main is Rain/Mileena, and after the patch, they'll prob jump too. What can you do?

Check out CDJr.'s Rain. Probably the best Rain/Jax player right now.

lol...my main kitana is in the same tiers as the hat tier now lol. does that make me a scrub now? anyways...this list seems very accurate but I had no idea rain was soo good. A tier? time to practice...

besides, after the patch, this list will change DRASTICALLY

Everyone is going to jump on the Kitana bandwagon now D:

Sindel is D tier??

Is this guy a dickhead?

We're talking about the same person that said Jax was God tier.

Sorry, Brady is talking out of his ****ing ass as usual.

Kitana above Mileena is just lol.

Don't try to bypass the word filter.

Last edited by a moderator:
S tier:
Kung Lao, raiden, cyrax, reptile, kitana, Kabal, johnny cage.

A tier:
Mileena, Sub-Zero, Kano, Scorpion, Liu Kang, Nightwolf, Sektor, Skarlet, Kenshi, Rain, Smoke, Shang Tsung, Sonya

B tier:
Cyber Sub-Zero, Ermac, Noob, Jade, Jax

C tier:
Quan chi, baraka

D tier:
Sindel, stryker, sheeva

Uh...what? I'm calling all sorts of bullsh*t on this. Half of both S and A Tiers need to be shifted down one, and CSZ is definitely not above Stryker and Sindel.

Everyone has a different tier list from the next guy. Because everyone has different experiences.

To me Sindel is garbage because I happen to play Jade and she eats her alive. But when I fight sindel as Sub Zero, I'm slightly annoyed. A subzero main and a Jade main are gonna have two completely different opinions about Sindel.

sheeva player and a Raiden player are going to have 2 different opinions about Skarlet.

ect ect.

Tom Brady probably has the most experience with most of the cast than most other people. I bet there are sindel mains out there that could get worked by his sindel and he's probably just messed around with her to learn her so he can defend against her.

I'm not gonna follow blindly to w/e anyone says, you have to take someone's personal experience with tier list this early in the games life with a grain of salt.

I bet if everyone made up their own tier list and posted it w/o any influence from other people's decisions.
You would see some crazy stuff.

In other words Critical, Bradys opinion is as ******** and is no more valid than anyone else.

Except, because it has "Tom Brady" behind it, he some how thinks that makes him relevent?

Last edited by a moderator: