The OFFICIAL Other Ocean / NRS MKAK issues thread (video encouraged!)

Should be updating now or in an hour or so. Usually updates tuesdays on the afternoon. XBOX Live updates earlier tho... anybody got the game for 360?

I don't know what time XBL updates its store (since I don't own a 360), but I do know that PSN updates around 5pm-7pm Central, but it has been known to update as early as 3pm Central, and as late as 9pm Central. For you 360 users, though, I would like to point out that since this was an XBLA release, it was released on a Wednesday, so don't be surprised if the 360 patch comes out a day behind schedule because of that.

Boon never said it was coming out today he said it was possible. In fact this was the exact tweet

RT @colephelps247 So can we expect a MKAK patch this week? Noobde: No sorry. Latest I've heard is around Dec 6. I will dig around some more.

You guys need to be patient.

Well unfortunately there's nothing we can do to speed up the process. Patience is the only thing we can give right now.

Understood jinko. Its just boon sent me a direct message on twitter saying that he has submitted the patch already. Just waiting on a approval?.

How long do approvals take btw? cant be more than like 2 weeks surely!!

Understood jinko. Its just boon sent me a direct message on twitter saying that he has submitted the patch already. Just waiting on a approval?.

How long do approvals take btw? cant be more than like 2 weeks surely!!

Well then, it appears our fight isn't with Ed Boon, NRS, and/or WB, it's with Sony and Microsoft. I would suggest switching to Nintendo if not for the fact that the MK franchise has been discontinued on Nintendo consoles, so we're basically stuck with Sony and MS's bureaucratic ******** (let's also not forget that the game is STILL being withheld from EU PSN users, despite a crystal-clear release date of August 31st)!

Well then, it appears our fight isn't with Ed Boon, NRS, and/or WB, it's with Sony and Microsoft. I would suggest switching to Nintendo if not for the fact that the MK franchise has been discontinued on Nintendo consoles, so we're basically stuck with Sony and MS's bureaucratic ******** (let's also not forget that the game is STILL being withheld from EU PSN users, despite a crystal-clear release date of August 31st)!

Dunno how much about that is true. Skyrim managed to release a patch just a couple weeks after release, and apparently they plan on continuing to do so.

And that's a HUGE game.

Last edited:
Be patient my ass.Once again we are fed a heaping spoonful of BS. Let's see...1,2,3, yep 3months plus & counting to wait for a bandaid patch to a 20+yr old games compilation.What a load of garbage.Time to initiate a class action lawsuit.:reddy:

Well, I bought this over the weekend hoping the patch would be released on time! The PSN store has been updated, and did we get the patch?! **** NO!

Whoever is responsible for withholding this from us can eat shit and die for all I care! December 6th means December 6th, end of story!

I would if I hadn't abandoned my Twitter account.

But the fact is, the patch is LATE!

To be early is to be on time, to be on time is to be late, to be late is to be boycotted!

Last edited: