Reptil and onaga?

Armageddon

If Onaga was soul was actually in Reptile's body, then how are they both in Armageddon?
Onaga look's the same in Deception and Armageddon!
So what happened?

WHY ARE ONAGA AND REPTILE IN ARMAGEDDON?!!?!?

Armageddon was a game that disregarded most of the story till deception just so that all characters could be included in the game. Although NRS did try to explain some events here and there, it wasnt enough.

So yea, no reason why they both were in the game together. However in Sindel's (or Jade's?) ending it shows that Onaga's real body still exists somewhere and they trapped his soul in his real body to kill him and Reptile got back his orignal form.

Armageddon was a game that disregarded most of the story till deception just so that all characters could be included in the game. Although NRS did try to explain some events here and there, it wasnt enough.

So yea, no reason why they both were in the game together. However in Sindel's (or Jade's?) ending it shows that Onaga's real body still exists somewhere and they trapped his soul in his real body to kill him and Reptile got back his orignal form.

I guess so, but that seems sloppy, they could at least make Onaga look a little different!

P.s it was sindel!

I guess so, but that seems sloppy, they could at least make Onaga look a little different!

P.s it was sindel!
I think Onaga would look the same in whosever body his soul went into. His orginal body in Sindel's ending looked identical to the one when he was in Reptile.

Think they were Just lazy.. and Wanted to put every character in MK to please everyone =/

Nightwolf's Ending in MKD was cannon. That's how they are both in the same game at the same time. Midway was a shitty videogame company who wouldn't spend some time making another 3d model to Onaga in MKA. That's why he looked as he did in MKD. Any more questions?

Nightwolf's Ending in MKD was cannon. That's how they are both in the same game at the same time. Midway was a shitty videogame company who wouldn't spend some time making another 3d model to Onaga in MKA. That's why he looked as he did in MKD. Any more questions?
\

Just one....
Why Onaga attack Shao khan in the opening cut scene?

\

Just one....
Why Onaga attack Shao khan in the opening cut scene?

Would you let your most hated enemy, who stole your rightful place as ruler of a whole Kingdom, reach ultimate power when you can stop him from doing so? Onaga forged a temporary alliance with Shao Kahn in Konquest mode, yes, but in the end, he ignored their deal, blinded by rage, and attacked him. And I can't honestly blame him.

Would you let your most hated enemy, who stole your rightful place as ruler of a whole Kingdom, reach ultimate power when you can stop him from doing so? Onaga forged a temporary alliance with Shao Kahn in Konquest mode, yes, but in the end, he ignored their deal, blinded by rage, and attacked him. And I can't honestly blame him.

Thats why i was a bit confused, p.s why's raiden evil?

Thats why i was a bit confused, p.s why's raiden evil?
Raiden sacrifised his god like pure essense in an attempt to kill Onaga which made him corrupt but not neccesarily evil as he still cared for the safety of earthrealm but lost his patience with mortals.

i think mine is also correct
Yea, Raiden attacked Shujinko as he had put Earthrealm in grave danger by finding all the kamidogu for Onaga even though Shujinko killed him. However this ending is most likely not canon as it can be reasonably presumed Raiden killed Shujinko in his ending.

Yea, Raiden attacked Shujinko as he had put Earthrealm in grave danger by finding all the kamidogu for Onaga even though Shujinko killed him. However this ending is most likely not canon as it can be reasonably presumed Raiden killed Shujinko in his ending.

Yea,I would also believe that raiden kicked his ass in.Even if he wasnt a god.

Oh, I was wondering why in Armageddon he attack's Taven, know i know :D
In Armageddon, the evil guys promised Raiden that once they got the power of blaze they will leave earthrealm alone but in return Raiden has to stop Taven from entering the portal leading to the crater at Edenia (where the pyramid of Argus is to emerge from the ground).

In Armageddon, the evil guys promised Raiden that once they got the power of blaze they will leave earthrealm alone but in return Raiden has to stop Taven from entering the portal leading to the crater at Edenia (where the pyramid of Argus is to emerge from the ground).

Thank you, Flying Jinko, I now know why everything seemed weird to me, now it makes sense!