How to unlock secret fighters in UMK 3 ?

NYC_SCORPION

Sup guys , I'm having trouble unlocking the hidden characters . I'm putting all the arcade inputs in correct but I keep getting the "incorrect code" text followed by Shoa Kahn telling me I suck . Any help would be appreciated .

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk.

Get to the Ultimate Kombat Kode screen by waiting out the Kontinue? countdown. Then enter the following codes:

Ermac: 12344-44321
Mileena: 22264-22264
Classic Sub-Zero: 81835-81835

Codes are controlled by (in order):

HP LP BLK LK HK

You will require a second controller for the last 5 boxes.

Thanks guys , my human smoke input isn't working either do u guys have the correct one ? Or maybe I'm just doing it wrong its hold block , run , HP , and LP after selecting him with X am I right ?

Thanks guys , my human smoke input isn't working either do u guys have the correct one ? Or maybe I'm just doing it wrong its hold block , run , HP , and LP after selecting him with X am I right ?

You DONT have to select him with X, you can press any button and YOU dont have to hold LP.

Its Hold: HP + HK + BLK + RUN + Back before the match starts. Make sure you are holding the correct "BACK" depending on what side you are on the screen (left or right)

Cheers

:)

I found this image a little easier to work with for unlocking. Unfortunately, I restarted the game later on and all 3 are gone :-( Maybe it's my bad luck since I haven't heard others complain yet, but for me it didn't save.
http://imageshack.us/f/837/ukk.png

Last edited:
Make sure to exit properly to the main menu so it can save - don't just quit the game.

Hrmm. I'll try again later if no one else is having the issue. It's a pain to insert the codes only to see the characters gone later. Thanks for the tip.

Update: That seems to have done the trick. Basically after unlocking them, you want to exit the game. When the prompt says "Are You Sure, Unsaved Progress Will Be Lost," hit "yes" because despite what the prompt says, that's the only way to actually um, save your progress, heh. After turning the console completely off, they're still there this time.

Last edited: