Official patch discussion ~ do not make more threads

FatalityRay90

Paulo was in the S1 TB Show chat and here' s
what he shared:
CSZ: Nothing

Jade: It' s a secret - big surprise

sub zero: ex slide gets armor(doesn't go under projectiles as we hoped)

Rain: Nothing

Skarlet: 2 more frames in daggers in between as
well as throw fixed (damage )

kl: Spin even more unsafe and less push back, kl
low hat gains like 6 -10 frames and slow recovers

Cyrax: resets GONE - reset bomb loop will not hit

baraka: corner loop gone

Raiden: 2 more frames added in frame vicinity
blast trap. 2 more frames added to teleports recovery time. slightly easier to punish now

Quan Chi: Armor on ex drop

scorp : low tackle less frames. low tackle recovers much faster.

johnny cage: lost his infinite. (huh?)

mileena : d 4 UNCHANGED.

kitana: damage scaling increased on all ex fan combos

noob: d1 buff. its now a normal d1. shadow upknee has armor now

freddy: massive damage reduction

sindel: armor on ex cartwheel

I saw this on MKU.
www.mortalkombatunited.com/content.php?250-Patch-Notes-via-PakoStevens

Last edited:
Re: New Patch Notes!

KL.. Spin... UNSAFE!!! These words cant be used in a Sentence! Thats Impossible.

I hope the Jade thing is a buff.... otherwise I will be pissed...

Glad the resets are gone...

Though I am sad that Reptile is unchanged

kitana: damage scaling increased on all ex fan combos

Didn't they nerd the fans in the past patch? So now my ex combos will be a higher percentage than before? lol

And why the hell does Scorpion need less frames for the low tackle?

Why the Hell has Baraka been nerfed? I agree that ALL corner traps are a bit OTT, sucks seeing as Lui Kang keeps his though. No buff on blade charge? Well, not sure what to make of Sindels buff..guess it helps as a good wake up now, though her ex low fireball has always been better. Glad Cyrax plays like the rest of the cast now.

Kung Lao and Cyrax r good changes. Deff don't agree with less frames on scorpion's takedown. That move is fine the way it is. But i do hope they make Jade better. She should be better than she is. Whens this coming out?

Kung Lao and Cyrax r good changes. Deff don't agree with less frames on scorpion's takedown. That move is fine the way it is. But i do hope they make Jade better. She should be better than she is. Whens this coming out?

The more I think about Sindels buff, the more I like it. If she is cornered, not only will this help her get out but it will SWITCH places with the other guy, putting him in the corner! :)

the website said it was supposed to come out the same time as devastation for black ops. devastation came out yesterday...

Jade needs some serious patch lovin'. I picked her up recently, hope they add some good shit to her.

On the flip side, the patch tones Baraka DOWN? Lol, wow. The LAST thing they need to do is take away something from him (sure, stomp, blade combo is a BIT excessive, but still). They need to give him some MAJOR buffs.

I'm glad that to see that Mileena doesn't need any buffs or patches. Just goes to show how balanced she is within the game unlike certain other characters (ahem, Kung Lao).

I thought their was mention of Stryker getting a buff in numerous ways. If Stryker/Sheeva/Baraka/Jax are left out, I'll be pissed

I'm sure everyone got touched in some kind of way. you know NRS, they don't wanna give out all details yet, hence jade's "big secret"

Not that I need to pick up more characters, but I'm curious as well. Disappointed that Sindel keeps getting shafted