What is your MK 9 weakness

Trying to escape pressure. I start panicking, screwing up button inputs and everything, and all of a sudden force lifts are coming out instead of pushes, and everything can fall apart. This usually doesn't happen to often though. Only against skilled players.

I have to go with this as well especially if you know your opponent has some sick combos

my weakness = bad players
because i cannot figure them out and they are so random i dont know what their going to do next

Lol my MK9 weakness... simple...==> LAG!!! Hahahaha (that sounds so braggy, but it covers for like 60%of my losses and I am talking about seriously "jump freeze get coffee and be back before I hit the ground" lag.

using breakers at the wrong time and messing up on button inputs, losing at the very end because I just couldnt land that final hit!

Jade and Noob.Gosh they are trolls at times haha!And also trying to get the secret fight with Jade.Still havent done that.Shang Tsung always gets at least one hit.:_mad:

Getting pressured in the corner.

I'll admit half the timeI miss the input withthe slide for Sub-Zero but got damn I can't get out the corner with him.
Oh well, at least I got Jax, Kano, and Sonya to get me out of there

Jump ins.
I spazz the **** out and let go of block every time someone jumps in on me.
And Sub Zero's clones.

I will jump into 5 in a row before learning my lesson.

As soon as I saw the thread title I thought--Okay this guy wants to know what we screw up on in case he ever finds us online--

i'll bite; Sektor's teleport uppercut throws me off every single time (can't get the timing right), lag is my biggest issue.
I've learned to deal with zoners, teleporters and spammers so no prob there.

I wish Sub Zero had his teleport back tho.