What is your MK 9 weakness

Flagg

So no matter how bad or good you are, there must be an aspect of your game that you tell yourself you always need to work on.

Im a natural rusher. I like rushing people, when im good at it, I use mind games, mix ups, to maximum effect. In this mode I rarely drop combos, everything just flows perfectly.

Where I come undone...I think I have pretty lousy defence. If im cornered, I find it hard to calm and get out the problem. As much as I like fighting a good JC, I panic if im in a constant state of rushdown, and it's only after the round or match im telling myself "low 1, low 1" and so forth...

I have a tendancy to burn meter a lot. Especially on wake up moves.

What about the rest of you?

Really good reptiles are my only weakness...

Oh and stupid ass raiden teleport grab, i swear he can grab you half screen.

haha was gonna say kung lao but someone beat me to it!

my problem is dealing with people who like to Jip for every combo,my anti air is TERRIBLE. or when im lying on the ground and some douche is jumping over me from side to side, screwing up my wakeup, and giving him self either a free blockstring or combo..

i dont know what to do!!

Being Spam... I mean zoned out. I have a tendency to main characters that dont teleport and as a player that rushes being "zoned" doesnt do weel for me.

As a Johnny Cage player, I'd have to say that my weakness is easily Sub Zero. But a good Sub Zero. A mediocre one is no problem what so ever. However, it seems that the number of good sub-zero players is on the rise. I'll have to re think my strategies.

Trying to escape pressure. I start panicking, screwing up button inputs and everything, and all of a sudden force lifts are coming out instead of pushes, and everything can fall apart. This usually doesn't happen to often though. Only against skilled players.