What is your MK 9 weakness

Ah damn I was hoping Critical would say something badass like, "My only weakness is me"

Quan Chi and Mileena fuk my shit up royally

Ah damn I was hoping Critical would say something badass like, "My only weakness is me"

Quan Chi and Mileena fuk my shit up royally

Quan chi and myself.

The reason Quan Chi owns me is because of my mentality. I'm a thinker so I think my opponent is thinking ahead and trying to mix things up early... then I realize he's just recycling the same 2 strings and the occasional rune trap... but I keep reading wrong because he's actually doing his strings predictably... when I expected mix ups.

Actually a ton of players have trouble with Quan Chi, but most of the time it's because people rarely face him so they don't know what to do. Personally I don't think it's very hard to beat a Quan Chi player because I am one myself, so I know pretty much what to expect. He's definitely a wild card though.

My weakness is myself. When I'm calm I rock it out pretty well. But if I get nervous I can barely land anything and get really sloppy an overzealous.

Scorpion, I've struggled against him since MK1, he just always seems to have an immediate tool for every situation and worst of all, I'm relaxed to lose (I lose a lot) to anyone in MK, except Scorpion, lame.

Aside from that my big weakness is not thinking ahead and panicking when I'm under rushdown pressure..... It's no wonder I lose a lot.

I hate Sonyas. Good Sonyas. They have that annoying instant uppercut and that low kick mixups are annoying, too. Other than that, input delay also rips me apart.