Edenian royal...

Armageddon

This is a story I came up with Called:

EDEINIAN ROYAL

~~~Chapter one~~~~

Edenia is home to the most royal and kind people there are, from Queen Kitana to the Army General Jade. It's a peaceful Realm, even afetr Outworld's invasion, the people are still as kind and fair as ever before, "Hello..... Princss...Kitana?" A old man said... "Yes?" I replied, "Honey...." He said back..
"Kitana, I've missed you dearly" I turned back to see, someone I haven't seen in ages, "FATHER!" I ran at him screaming. It was my father King Jerrod, "I though you were.. were dead?!?!" "You thought wrong sweetie.." He said back, "I shalls see your mother the Queen.." He left the room, *Click* the door locked, "FATHER???" "AHHHH.. Don't...JERROD...DON'T!" "MOTHER!" I banged at the door, it wouldn't open! "HA HA HA!" the voice of Quan Chi laughter filled the castle, "I can't belive they thought I was Jerrod, Shao Khan well be pleased with this.... this.... outcome!"

Epic start, Needs more Mileena[jk(But it would be cool to add her -Wink- -wink-)] ;]

Thnx evryone, p.s read my MK-X story if u want mileena ;P

~~CHAPTER 1~~

"Help, open the door" I yelled, "HELP!" no one replied, it's was like the castle was empty, "HELP!!!!!" Still no reply, there was no window's ion this old dust room, just a table and my notebook, "THAT'S IT!" I ran at the door, it shot open the moment I hit it. "Mo...Mother..?" *Cries* "MOTHER!" After Hours of crying for my dear mother, I got up and headed to the door, Edenia was horribly attacked by Shokan, they little Hut's that covered the land were torn apart, the fields of golden wheat were burned, "Jade.... Mileena.... Rain... anyone....?" I said, "ANYONE?" I headed to the Army base, in hope to find Jade....

Dude make sure to add a storyline to show how Kitana and Rain were about to be engaged, from the cartoon.

I may....
I may not....
Wait and see....

~~~chapter 1~~~
The army base was torn apart, "Jade....?" I saw a green figure on the floor, covered in blood.... "JADE!" "NOOOO!!!!" I yelled, "Jade... Wake up... WAKE THE H*** UP!" "No...no...ne..ed...to...*cough*... shout..." She said back, "JADE?!??!" I screamed, "Your alive?" "Yes, don't...be... *cough* stupid", "Were's Rain?" I asked, "I don't.... Kn...ow!" Jade replied, she got up "I must seek to it that my army men are fine" She said, then walked away...

~~CHAPTER 2~~
Coming Soon.....

You should probably begin a new paragraph every time someone new starts speaking. Otherwise it can be very confusing

CHAPTER 2... BLOODY LOVE :_evil:

I walked away slowly, still wondering were Rain was, "RAIN!?!?!?" I yelled, no reply...
"RAIN!!!" still no reply, yet it looked like it was about to start... RAINING???
Rain was not just the Prince of Edenia, but the Half-Son of the god Argus, thus making him able to make it Rain on command! He must be alive then!
"Ooh, rain, i wish you were here, I Miss you" I thought to my self as the pouring rain fell on me....
*Boom, Boom, Boom* The floor was vibrating...
Four-Armed Creatures approached me, "Hult" I yelled, "You Shokan will not pass!"

0-0 holy crap it actually worked!
On Topic: te suspense is unbearable. I wanna read what happens next. well I'll just wait like everyone else

130927615839.gif

Mythbusters is one of the only things that is cool enough to fit properly in any discussion.

On topic, keep it up Armageddon. You've got some talent.