Mk action figures!

mileenafan7

Does anybody know where to get the classic collectable MK action figures?
I have some but not a lot. And the've gone threw a lot. So if anybody can help me that'd be great!

Try eBay first. In recent weeks, I've managed to buy the Liu Kang(loose) by Infinite Concepts and Goro(mint on card) figure by Palisades.

Another good place to look is retro toy/game forums. In the past few weeks, I've bought the Hasbro Reptile, Scorpion, Subby, and Goro figures. I also found another Palisades Goro figure, as well.

Plan on paying some serious cash on eBay, though. It's cheaper to find people on forums and buy privately.

i got my gi joe scorpion figure sat in a star wars ATST walker from the 70s on my shelf! apart from my scorpion is unique cos his legs came off so i gave him the legs of one of my gi joe's... destro i think it was... he looked kinda lke quan chi. i got smoke and liu kang knocking about somewhere too

Ed Boon does. He says so in all the making of videos that you get out of the krypt. There were two models made, one went to Boon, the other was handled and posed so much it fell apart.

I still have an old sub zero fiqure from mk1, its gi joe size though, i might be selling him soon. i also have shoa kahn, goro, reptile, scorpian all in perfect conditions never oppened and johny cage kano and sonya i oppened to look at it but that was before i knew that those kinda things wont be around for long.