Entire page in Strategy Guide dedicated to SU

Prince Goro

In the official Prima Strategy Guide for MKD, there are two pages dedicated to a character named Mystery as if he/she were just a regular character. The only problem is there are no pictures or no methods mentioned to unlock it.

Well, if there are two whole pages dedicated to it, surely you can tell us a bit about what it says. It's most likely Liu Kang, though.

Its not Liu Kang because he has 2 pages like everyone else. He's referred to as a normal character. I'm guessing (and hoping) its Motaro. Its been rumored he's the SU.

Prince Goro said:
Its not Liu Kang because he has 2 pages like everyone else. He's referred to as a normal character. I'm guessing (and hoping) its Motaro. Its been rumored he's the SU.

is liu kang even in the mag, if he isnt then its him.

Prince Goro said:

Okay, so come on, if there's two whole pages about it, you gotta be able to tell us something about what it says. We're not going to be able to figure this out unless we know what's on those pages.

this sounds very odd to me because if there are su's in the game which i am a strong beliver in,because of the konquest mode.....why wouldent they?,anyway i didnt think any clues would be given until the gc people have had mk:d for a few months.

sub=zero said:
anyway i didnt think any clues would be given until the gc people have had mk:d for a few months.

Yeah, that's what we were saying before the game was released worldwide...

"Once it's released around the world I'm sure they'll start letting out some clues."

So now we're saying, "once it's released on the Gamecube I'm sure they'll start letting out some clues."

Let's face it, guys, there's nothing else to find.

$10 Says its just a little extra movie that shows the making of deception or something.. like deadly alliance had

The outline of Prima's Official Strategy Guide is this: Two pages for each character and then a Konquest guide. Among the characters, on pages 56 and 57, they have the combos of a character called Mystery. Each picture is marked with a question mark. This is the only character who doesn't have a method to unlock it listed. The only clue i found in the guide was a description of its grapple saying that it was awkward and it used all its feet and all its hands.

For God sakes everyone! EVERY character on the character select screen is listed and then there's Mystery smack dab in the middle of the guide. It says absolutely nothing about it AT ALLabout this creature!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The only thing it does say is that its grapple uses ALL ITS ARMS AND ALL ITS LEGS.

Why not get a scan of it, you, or someone you know, has to have a scanner. Until I see what the hell you're talking about, I'm not believing word.