MKAK Demo?

There won't be a demo, its way too close to the release date for that.

I don't know if you consider a demo and a trial to be the same, but I would so there would be one most likely when it's released.

I still think it's coming out on the 30th, why would it be released on a wednesday?

I don't know if you consider a demo and a trial to be the same, but I would so there would be one most likely when it's released.

I still think it's coming out on the 30th, why would it be released on a wednesday?

30th on PSN since it updates on Tuesdays, 31st on Xbox Live since they update XBLA on Wednesdays. It will have a trial/demo on XBLA since MS requires all XBLA games to have a trial, PSN is hit and miss since the publishers have to pay for bandwidth on demos which doesn't always equal a sale.

Nah, I consider a demo to be a preview of the game before release, and a trial to be a preview after.

demos are 1 to 2 levels with 1-5 characters. ie-[MK demo=4 characters, no stages fatals or babalities, just 2 stages to play on.]

a trial is 50%-100% complete game with a access code and time limit ie-[PSN card=MK for two week period]

I'll answer my own question. It's too late for a demo and PSN won't do a trial for PSX games. So we gotta pay $10 or don't download it.

Whole game has been leaked for 4 days now.
No demo needed.

128923249198366380.jpg

I do not promote piracy in any way, but if you have a JTag Xbox, you could be playing it right now.
PS. Buttons are configurable, and Move/Finishers are listed in pause menu.

I do not promote piracy in any way, but if you have a JTag Xbox, you could be playing it right now.
PS. Buttons are configurable, and Move/Finishers are listed in pause menu.

are there online lobbys or just 1v1? is there a tournament mode? please tell us all of the online features .

are there online lobbys or just 1v1? is there a tournament mode? please tell us all of the online features .
Im at work now. I'll be home shortly and i will see if it will allow me to view online features without signing into live. Can't play online with a JTag safely.
I'll post back as soon as i can.

UPDATE/Correction:
I stated in an earlier post that there was No difficulty option. I was wrong. If you enter any of the 3 games, there is Not an option for difficulty. BUT! In the main menu, before you choose which MK you want, you can change it from "Very Easy" to "Very Hard".
Sorry for the misinformation earlier.

I also cannot access xboxlive features without logging in. It wont even let me see the Live menus.

I will be playing a bit more tonight if you have more questions.

UPDATE/Correction:
I stated in an earlier post that there was No difficulty option. I was wrong. If you enter any of the 3 games, there is Not an option for difficulty. BUT! In the main menu, before you choose which MK you want, you can change it from "Very Easy" to "Very Hard".
Sorry for the misinformation earlier.

I also cannot access xboxlive features without logging in. It wont even let me see the Live menus.

I will be playing a bit more tonight if you have more questions.

can you use xlinkskai or something to play online its killing me to know the online features