Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection - PC Users (Steam)

I'm still debating on wether to get it on steam or psn. I think I'm going with psn maybe then steam if there's a good sale
My steam name is sinzan I accept all friend request mostly because I'm too lazy to send them lolz

I'm still debating on wether to get it on steam or psn. I think I'm going with psn maybe then steam if there's a good sale
My steam name is sinzan I accept all friend request mostly because I'm too lazy to send them lolz

They should do that thing to where if you buy it on psn you have it on steam too.

Hey guys, any of you can configurate Pc pad to play this game?

I believe only X-Box Pad would work here, am i wrong?

Hey guys, any of you can configurate Pc pad to play this game?

I believe only X-Box Pad would work here, am i wrong?

Hi Zato, actually if you use Xbox 360 Controller Emulator application, you can use any kind of controller like Xbox cont. I'm using logitech wireless controller for instance. By the way, did you remember me, i'm the person who make fatality with baraka and leave :)) Dont angry to me :five: welcome to TRMK.

Hi Zato, actually if you use Xbox 360 Controller Emulator application, you can use any kind of controller like Xbox cont. I'm using logitech wireless controller for instance. By the way, did you remember me, i'm the person who make fatality with baraka and leave :)) Dont angry to me :five: welcome to TRMK.

LOL, i knew your nick sounds familiar.

Man, you have an excellent turtle style Baraka... Actually, i think you are one of the best Baraka's i ever faced.

Why do you leave after a single match and do a fatality? lol ...I understand the environment of the MK9 online rooms, so much and and rage... Well, you don´t need to do that with me, we can play casuals matches, fair and square, my friend :) We need to play more times to train.

Thanks for the X-Box info.

I don't think this game is EVER coming out for PC. lol Xbox.com still has their page up, though.

It already leaked for PC, so its on the way.

You can play the leaked copy offline, obviously not online because you can't get a valid serial until retail release.

Hey Zato, thank you for not angrying me :) i made sometimes little jokes because i get bore in online MK :p . But we will play again normal matches next time i promise. Thank you for the baraka compliment :) my main is Jax and Kano but i try to play with all characters, because it could be boring to play with the same char. all the time. By the way, you have PS3 i suppose, i have MKAK for PS3 too if you have MKAK we can play until the PC version comes out.