Pokemon

I think Pokemon Emerald, Pokemon Crystal, Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2 and Pokemon Colosseum have to be my favorite Pokemon games

534137_10151115782866767_37902549_n.jpg

I would give my left nut for another ****ing console game featuring Shadow Pokemon

I swear to God, I love this game even more than I do the Stadium games

I think Pokemon Emerald, Pokemon Crystal, Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2 and Pokemon Colosseum have to be my favorite Pokemon games

We think alike man. The only thing you left out was White version. I actually REALLY liked that game a lot more then I thought I would. Yeah, a number of the designs were pretty damn silly, but there were enough completely awesome ones to balance it out (Zoroark, Volcarona, Krookodile) and the storyline was genuinely interesting. I actually rank it third, behind Emerald and Crystal (which are first and second respectively)

You know, I've been trying to find a copy of Colliseum for years. Why is it so hard to find? :(

We think alike man. The only thing you left out was White version. I actually REALLY liked that game a lot more then I thought I would. Yeah, a number of the designs were pretty damn silly, but there were enough completely awesome ones to balance it out (Zoroark, Volcarona, Krookodile) and the storyline was genuinely interesting. I actually rank it third, behind Emerald and Crystal (which are first and second respectively)

You know, I've been trying to find a copy of Colliseum for years. Why is it so hard to find? :(

Oh, and I have made it my mission to capture every single legendary with a premier ball, if the game it's in has them. So far, I've got Zekrom and Kyurem, and Giratina's next on the list (Because it's one of my favourite legendaries after Rayquaza and Zapados)

EDIT: That was meant to be an edit, not a quote...

I hated White. Mainly because I think it has the worst starters. It had some cool pokemon, but I hated the god damned story. Playing pokemon as a man is hard enough, but when my character is a big headed super gaf, I get disheartened. Even worse when all the npcs look like queer anime stereotypes. I miss when the main protagonist was just a plain kid,one who you could paint with your imagination as to who he was and what he was about. Can't do that when he looks like a hipster bobblehead.

Please, for the love of Arceus, STOP WITH THE OVERHEAD 3d bullshit! Give me some stylized backgrounds and sprites. And I DEMAND some quality starters. Grass snail, fire elephant and water wolf. Not that fluffing hard.

I hated White. Mainly because I think it has the worst starters. It had some cool pokemon, but I hated the god damned story. Playing pokemon as a man is hard enough, but when my character is a big headed super gaf, I get disheartened. Even worse when all the npcs look like queer anime stereotypes. I miss when the main protagonist was just a plain kid,one who you could paint with your imagination as to who he was and what he was about. Can't do that when he looks like a hipster bobblehead.

Please, for the love of Arceus, STOP WITH THE OVERHEAD 3d bullshit! Give me some stylized backgrounds and sprites. And I DEMAND some quality starters. Grass snail, fire elephant and water wolf. Not that fluffing hard.

I'll admit, Serperior is the only evolution of a starter I've liked since 3rd gen XD

The Oshawhatever thing I used in black 2 was benched for pretty much my whole playthrough. Zoroark, the Magnegod, and Lucario pretty much did everything XD.

But yeah. Gen's 1 through 3 (in my mind at least) had awesome starters, and then gen 4 completely dropped the ball. Grass turtle, really? Didn't we already do that for water?

Well it looks like they ignored my pleas.

I wont lie though, a regular handheld pokemon game with console battle animations is pretty appealing. I mean that was legit the whole reason I played the Gamecube game, was to import my Blastoise and see him in glorious polygons. Also the water starter is acceptable. Only one that doesn't look too queer.

I stopped playing after red and blue. If this is close to that then I'll get the Y version or whichever had that legendary bird.

That actually looks pretty cool. But I swear to god that if I can't get a Scizor, Salamence, or Zoroark... I'll be somewhat disappointed.

I've heard that the story in White was good, but I'm a retired trainer lol I have been since the 9th grade so it would be kinda hard for me to get back into it if I got it

I think Diamond and Pearl had the worst designs, every generation has had some bad ones (with 2nd probably having the least), but the fourth one takes the cake

And it's probably hard to find because it's for the GameCube, lol

Last edited:
Whenever see this thread bumped I get excited by the thought of nostalgia discussions. Then I see its just a facebook meme dump

Character customization confirmed for X & Y.

I'm still going to hold off until I see some of the options. If I can't make Red or at the very least, have a backpack instead of a phag purse, I'm not getting it.