Pokemon

Metal Overlord

Discuss. What are your favorite Pokemon? What Pokemon do you own? What types do you use the most? I'll start with mine.

Favorite Pokemon: Mewtwo, Salamence, Scizor, Charizard, Sceptile, Houndoom, Machamp, Starmie, Tyranitar Feraligatr, Typhlosion, Heracross, Swampert

Types: Water, Dragon, Psychic, Ice, Ground, Fighting, Dark, Grass

Current on Pokemon Emerald: Crobat, Graveler, Machop, Marshtomp, Kabadra, One More That I Can't Remember

They're all close to Lv. 30.

Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness Current: Poliwrath, Salamence, Starmie, Camerupt, Claydol, Lugia

All are above Lv. 75.

Last edited:
My favorite Pokemon of all time is Articuno. Deoxys is cool too.

Best Pokemon movie was Pokemon 2000 I think. I have no idea what they were called. It's been years since I've watched.

Favorite Pokemon is by far Snorlax. Dude is a tank. Also, nothing beats second gen.

Favorite: The Big B (Blastoise), Arbok, Haunter (**** Gengar), Beedrill and Mugsy (Krookodile).

The Big B and Mugsy are the only ones I've ever gotten to level 100.

I usually have a thing for water, poison and dark types.

But with this 5th gen, I'm pretty sure my pokemon career is done :laugh:

Entei was the only Pokemon I ever got to Lv. 100. That reminds me, Espeon and Umbreon are boss, especially if you've played Pokemon Colosseum. :cool:

I ****ing smashed Coliseum.

Could have gotten Ho-Oh, but I didn't catch that one little Makuhita.

Favorite Pokemon- Cyndaquil, Quilava, Typhlosion, Charmander, Caterpie, Magikarp, and Vaporeon

Types used the most- Fire, Water, Bug, Ice(attacks only), Grass, and Psychic.

I only remember a couple of my old teams.
Crystal- Typhlosion(high 80s), Butterfree(low 70s), Magikarp(mid 40s), Vaporeon(high 70s), Alakazam (high 70s)
Emerald- Blazeikn(sp?)(high 60s), Magikarp(low 40s), Shiftry(sp?)(mid 60s), Alakazam(high 70s), a flyer, a surfer.

Current team on Black: Oshawott(lv 13) and Pidove(lv 11).
And current location Training on Route 3.

My favorite pokemon would have to be Blastoise, he's such an OG. My favorite type is water. I really despise the 5th gen, it sucks dick. I just sold it the other day to help pre-order Skyrim, so it did serve me some good.

Have any of you guys legitly caught any shineys? My only two are shiny Pelipper and Wurmple.

Favorites: Spinarak, Espeon, Persian, Hoppip, Dragonite, Sawk, Galvantula, basically anything from generation 2

Favorite types: Ice, ghost, fighting, psychic

Favorite moves: Razor Leaf, Ice Beam, Water Spout, Shadow Ball

Caught a shiny Magikarp in 3rd gen.

Turned into a Red Gyrados

130654205121.jpg

Favorite: Pikachu, Blaziken, Aggron, Blastoise, Feraligator, Swampert, Emboar, Empoleon, Mew, Groudon, Ho-oh, and others I love all the Gens but 5th Gen took some time getting use to for me.

I dont have a favorite type.

I would like to add a question.

What is your favorite Generation of Pokemon??? Mine would have to be the 3rd Gen.

3rd is my favorite as well.

The tropical setting, the ability to run, berries, held items and a badass save-the-world story make it the best IMO.