Pokemon

Gen 4 was the last decent gen.

That's all I'm trying to say. Every gen on was shit, which is why I don't play Pokemon anymore. Not following a series anymore because it becomes shitty, does not make you not a true fan.

I feel like 5 was a lot better than 4.
Even though 5 is ungodly easy. There's dudes that heal you in almost every area, poison no longer hurts you outside of battle and you make money like it's nothing.

1st one since I had no idea what to expect.

Elite 4?

Elite 4 and a surprise level 65 Venasaur

Wth you guys are still going on about this??? Jeez look if bbblp don't like certain gens that doesn't make him less/more a pokefan then I who happens to like all gens including the new one. So I don't see why this topic is still going..... Now that we have that out of the way.... are you guys as excited as I am for Pokemon Origins:D

Pokemon Origins? Only two words can describe how I feel about it.

DO WANT

FINALLY caught Mewtwo in SoulSilver with a Pokeball. I got it literally on my 99th Pokeball. Though you can carry more than 99 in this game. I bought 100 of them. Feels good man. It shows next to his name what kind of Pokeball he's in.

000_0306.jpg

You know what I find funny. How you guys say new mons and new Pokémon games suck.... Then buy the game.... You are giving GF more money.

Last edited:
FINALLY caught Mewtwo in SoulSilver with a Pokeball. I got it literally on my 99th Pokeball. Though you can carry more than 99 in this game. I bought 100 of them. Feels good man. It shows next to his name what kind of Pokeball he's in.

I hate his crappy moves in Soul Silver...

I hate his crappy moves in Soul Silver...

Uh, what? Do you mean his starting moves? They aren't bad.

Psycho Cut: 70 power, 100 accuracy. Grants STAB with Mewtwo so power is changed to 95.
Amnesia: Sharply raises the special defense stat. Great buff move.
Power Swap: Switches changes to its attack and special attack with the foe.
Guard Swap: Same as power swap but for defense and special defense.

If someone is setting up a buff to their pokemon, you can steal it away. Use Mewtwo as a sweeper and if you face a pokemon that will raise their defense, you'll be unstoppable once you steal that and use amnesia. Not a horrible move set.

That's not his ideal moveset in my opinion though. I'd run

Taunt / Substitute
Calm Mind
Aura Sphere / Thunder
Ice Beam / Shadow Ball

Probably his best setup.

But here is all of the Legendaries I've caught in SoulSilver so far. All with Pokeballs.

000_0312.jpg

I'm usually really good about type coverage, but my current White playthrough is all bad. Didn't realize how much I liked Dark Types.

Currently have

lvl 66 Beedrill
lvl 55 Shiny Krookodile
lvl 52 Black Electric Dragon guy (swapped Electross out for him)
lvl 57 Mandibuzz
lvl 55 Houndoom
lvl 55 Blastoise

Beedrill has ass defense, so even though he quad resists fighting he still gets ohko'd all the time
Krookodile is weak to fighting
Mandibuzz is dark/flying so fighting is neutral, also doesn't help that most fighting types know stone edge
Houndoom again is weak
Blastoise is my best bet against fighting types, but he himself doesn't know anything that's super effective against them. He has scald though, which definitely helps. Unless they have Guts

Beedrill is kind of an ass Pokemon. You can use this builder to come up with a good team though. http://www.marriland.com/tools/team-builder#667|1205|1282|881|661|0|

My current team just based on Pokemon I currently like is:

lv73 Blastoise
lv53 Gengar
lv57 Garchomp
lv62 Luxray
lv53 Scizor
lv70 Parasect that I use for a Pokemon catcher.

I caught Ho-Oh today with only 6 Pokeballs. I am the best like no one ever was. haha

PS: My team would kick in your team's assholes. haha

also... wow. The Elite 4 in HGSS is so hard after you get all 16 badges. Lance opened up with a lv72 Salamence. Dragon Clawed my Garchomp. 1HKO. Flamethrowered my Scizor for another 1HKO. Drawn Clawed my Blastoise and got a crit. Then once I did get him to low HP, he used Rest. But had a lumb berry so he woke up immediately.

Last edited:
You guys are garbage at making in-game teams. Heres teams I make

my Fire Red team

1.Charizard
2.Nidoking
3.Slowbro
4.Sronlax
5.Hitmonlee/Chan/Or even Preimape
6.Aerodactyl

My Leafgreen team

1.Blastoise
2.Vitreebel
3.Muk
4.Hitmonchan
5. Rhydon
6. Fearow( cuz Pidgeot is garbage)

My Sapphire team

1.Sceptile
2.Gardevoir
3.Exploud
4.Hariyama
5.Flygon
6.Walrein

My Pearl team

1.Empoleon
2.Staraport
3.Garchomp
4.Luxray
5.Roserade
6.Lucario

My Platinum team
1.Torterra
2.Vaporeon
3.Gallade
4.Rampados
5.Garchomp
6.Lucario

My SoulSliver

1.Typholsion
2.Crobat
3.Amphoaros
4.Gengar
5.Gyarados
6.Dragonite

My black team

1.Samurott
2.Darmanitan
3.Excadrill
4.Conkeldur
5.Lillgant
6.Haxorus

my black 2 team
1.Serpeior
2.Azumarill
3.Arcanine
4.Krookodile
5.Haxours
6.Heracross

You little ni&&as need to get up on my level!

Garchomp alone would smash my team. I have no ice moves.
I don't care though. I refuse to use a pokemon I don't like.

Guessing my team so far for Y.
Not sure which pre-gens they'll have though.

Blastoise
Clauncher
Pancham
That dark tree one
Hopefully Muk
Hopefully Krookodile

D Dog, you're going to use Charizard right? Breed him and trade me the Charmander. I'll trade you the Yvetal guy for it.