Pokemon

Don't you have to hold a stone for a mega evolution to occur in battle?
Yeah so as long as you guys dont have a megastone on your pokemon it wont transform into the Mega form. IMO I think its pretty cool. I Dig Mega Blaziken :D

im sorry but arent you a little to old for pokemon?

You know my dad always tells me the same thing. Its always Aren't you old to be watching anime, Aren't you old to be playing pokemon yada yada yada.(I kinda understand why he says it tho because he didnt have much of a childhood so he had to grow up a lot faster Its funny tho because I say the same thing when he watches She-Ra on netflixs lol xD ahhhh gotta love the guy) I never understood the concept that I have to stop liking something just because Im getting older. Yeah I get it as an adult I have more responsibility and I need to be more mature, but thats not going to stop me from the things im passionate about which is not just video games but also Anime, Manga, and Comic Books. So in your eyes yeah I guess you can say every pokefan on this site is to old for pokemon, but then again we didnt ask you.

600px-257Blaziken-Mega.png

600px-448Lucario-Mega.png

(Bish, Absol is fabulous.)
mega_absol.png

600px-303Mawile-Mega.png

Y'know why couldn't Absol and Mawile just get simple evolutions? I'm not complaining i'm just wondering why not just give Mawile an evolution?

EDIT: Does anyone else wonder why the haven't had a two region game since generation II. I'd love to go back to Sinnoh or Hoenn in one game. Maybe we will be able to go to Kanto somehow since we have the starters.

Last edited:
Black/White 2 is a mini sequel. Not a full fledged one, but it has new legendaries (Sloppy photoshops of old ones) a story that takes place after Black/White and different gym leaders

And Black skyscraper and White treehollow. Good places to train high level pokemon, considering somebody in there always has a Chansey and a Blissey.

I just read that off a wiki. I didn't waste money on that horseshit.

Wake me when the series either goes back to 2d or we get the 3rd gen remake.

I just read that off a wiki. I didn't waste money on that horseshit.

Wake me when the series either goes back to 2d or we get the 3rd gen remake.

You know what? GTFO you genwanner 90's kid who is butthurt cuz he can't see bland pokemon nomore. I mean just leave you hate pokemon.

You weren't conscious when Pokemon was at it's peak. Firsthand I witnessed true godlyhood decend into filth. You've no right to speak on what I can or cannot hate

I've been playing Pokemon since the original Japanese release when it was just Red and Green versions and I've played almost every game since. I've played all of the main handheld games. Didn't really bother much with spin-offs other than Stadium. People get too wrapped up in nostalgia and it makes them blind to future games. People don't like change. They say the new Pokemon are unoriginal, but there are unoriginal ones in Gen1. They say this and that and blah blah but really don't have any good points. I don't even know why you people bother anymore. The early gens aren't as good as you remember, trust me. Most of it is nostalgia. Just shut the fck up already, no one wants to hear you guys whine about how you miss the old games. People like you are not true Pokemon fans. Fact.

So we're not true pokemon fans, just because some stuff is added that we don't like? Okay, you are free to leave.

I've been playing Pokemon since the original Japanese release when it was just Red and Green versions and I've played almost every game since. I've played all of the main handheld games. Didn't really bother much with spin-offs other than Stadium. People get too wrapped up in nostalgia and it makes them blind to future games. People don't like change. They say the new Pokemon are unoriginal, but there are unoriginal ones in Gen1. They say this and that and blah blah but really don't have any good points. I don't even know why you people bother anymore. The early gens aren't as good as you remember, trust me. Most of it is nostalgia. Just shut the fck up already, no one wants to hear you guys whine about how you miss the old games. People like you are not true Pokemon fans. Fact.

If I thought this way, I wouldn't like Resident Evil 4 and 6, haha.

The new Pokemon aren't unoriginal, they're just stupid.

"Some stuff?" You guys are bashing every single thing past gen1/2. I'm not going to debate it.

You can't honestly say the stupid underground system and poffins in Gen 4 were better than the Secret Bases and pokeblocks in gen 3. Gen 5's pokemon weren't that appealing compared to the older gens, and whats wrong with my opinion about that? Pidgeot is my favorite flying type and no amount of crappy birds past gen 3 will change my mind. Friggin Staraptor was terrible.

And why would we hate the newer gens if we actually play the new games coming out? I'm getting Pokemon Y, but Soul Silver is my favorite of all time, just because of how well it blends the older and newer gens. Why do you want us to change what we like so much? Is it so wrong to have a preference over the older gens?

Don't try to argue with Reaver. He just ignores everything you say and makes bullshit claims.

If you don't like the direction a series is headed in, you obviously aren't a true fan. Which if that no-thought logic was true, then there are no more true Sonic fans in existence. Because they couldn't see the glory in Sonic 06 and The Black Knight

I'm not just talking about gen6. You guys have bashed every gen past 2. and don't say you haven't. You aren't a true fan if you haven't liked it in over 10 years. If you're getting X and Y, why are you bashing it? Sounds pretty retarded to me.

and yeah, that sounds like you guys ^

Wth you guys are still going on about this??? Jeez look if bbblp don't like certain gens that doesn't make him less/more a pokefan then I who happens to like all gens including the new one. So I don't see why this topic is still going..... Now that we have that out of the way.... are you guys as excited as I am for Pokemon Origins:D