Pokemon

Rumor:

Namco and Nintendo are developping a Pokemon fighting game

ibselVzcGIp1Ki.gif

Siliconera recently checked on trademarks and found out that 'Pokkén Fighters' and 'Pokkén Tournament' have been filed by The Pokémon Company in the US. It has been found in the Japanese trademark database as well.

Everyone is prolly gonna be like OMG YOU'RE ONE OF THEM! But, I'm too stuck on the first two generations. I was never really into the other ones.

Fudging Japan happened. I loved Mewtwo when I was a kid, they didn't need to re design him to appeal to the younger pokemon fans. :p

Does anybody wonder if types will come into play in the Pokken Fighting game since Medicham would get the only advantage. So hopefully they'd add in more than just fighting types. But they must have Breloom, Machoke(Not just Machamp), and the Hitmon family.

Though for me i'd actually like a gen 3 reboot or pokemon colloseum.

I just got Pokemon Yellow through the mail! YES! I have to take it to Game FX first to replace the battery. As soon as I do that, I'll start my adventure!

Fudging Japan happened. I loved Mewtwo when I was a kid, they didn't need to re design him to appeal to the younger pokemon fans. :p

That's wack, yo. I was barely a kid when I got into Metwo. These kids are getting too wimpy.

im sorry but arent you a little to old for pokemon?

Wow. Why would you even say something like that? Aren't you a little bit too old to be immature?