Pokemon

I have

I have been looking for this, for years.
I have finally found it and I may rest now.
My ultimate goal is complete.
Beam me up godscotty.

all I have is that shitty movie soundtrack that feature great famous talent such as

M2M
Ashley Ballad with So Splush
Britney Spears
NSYNC
B*Witched
Emma Bunton p/k/a Baby Spice
Mandah
Vitamin C
Angela Via
Aaron Carter
Midnight Sons

lol I dont reconize hardy any of these mother****ers, I still own this stupid CD too. I never liked it even back then, as I thought it was going to be the orchestra music instead.

Say what you want, but Christina Augiilerlrarialearla's "we're a miracle" at the end of the credits?
Its what I look forward too every time I watch the damn movie.

"We're a Miracle"? HELL yeah that's my shit and so was the entire Pokemon: The First Movie soundtrack

Last edited:
^**** that game.

I had every single Pokemon but the one Makuhita from the beginning.
And he wasn't one of the ones you could catch again at the shadow base place.
So because of him I couldn't get Ho-Oh :mad:

Wait, Makuhita? You beat the final boss right? You could have just went to the (former) Mayor's House in Phenac City, because there you could battle Trudly and Folly again 'cause they'd still have the Makuhita

Wait, Makuhita? You beat the final boss right? You could have just went to the (former) Mayor's House in Phenac City, because there you could battle Trudly and Folly again 'cause they'd still have the Makuhita

Well, shit then.
This was about 5 or 6 years ago :laugh:

absolute favourite: Lugia. other favorites would be: Charmander-Charmeleon-Charizard, Ninetales, Abra-Kadabra-Alakazam, Gastly, Haunter, Gengar, Hypno, Gyarados, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Aerodactyl, Articuno, Moltres, Zapdos, Mewtwo, Mew, Typhlosion, Totodile, Xatu, Ampharos, Espeon, Umbreon, Murkrow, Houndoom, Suicune, Mightyena, Sharpedo, Seviper, Salamence, Latios, Rayquaza, Glaceon, Leafeon, Luxray, Liepard, Zebstrika, Archeops.

gotta say the first two generations were the best and the rest are shit really. that's pokemon wise of course, didn't spend too much time on the games to know that as well. if they continue though I hope they find a way to recapture the magic, pokemon has tons of potential