Pokemon

Well you can get them with a link cable (or however it's called), trading a pokemon with someone who plays Pokemon Leaf Green or Fire Red.
I've tried finding a place to buy the link cable, but I never could. I haven't checked eBay though, lol.

I think they are great games and have great rpg gameplay, it is just a shame they look so kiddie. That is what has turned me off of them, how kiddie they look now.
You know, Pokemon was a Nintendo franchise that I never really envisioned as a Nintendo franchise. Like, you could easily tell that Mario, Zelda, Star Fox are from Nintendo 'cause they have that Nintendo feel to them, but Pokemon? I dunno, it's always seemed too expansive and RPG-ish to be Nintendo. It reminds me more of a Square Enix franchise.

Last edited:
Pokemon White, I used my masterball on a Krabby.
I spazzed out at the fact that one of my all time favorites is in the game.

These three are the only ones I ever cared about
goukazaru___infernape_by_horus16-d2xf1xj.png

Empoleon_v_2_by_Xous54.png

lucario2.jpg

Everyone has pokemon they choose on every playthrough, no matter who their starter is.

Here are the dudes I had on my team no matter what, because you care so so so much :love:

Gen 1:

Beedrill
Haunter (**** Gengar)
Krabby
Arbok

Gen 2:

Never played troloolol

Gen 3:

Kadabra
Serviper
Muk

Gen 4:

Scyther

Gen 5:

Krookodile
Scolipede

Everyone has pokemon they choose on every playthrough, no matter who their starter is.

Here are the dudes I had on my team no matter what, because you care so so so much :love:

Gen 1:

Beedrill
Haunter (**** Gengar)
Krabby
Arbok

Gen 2:

Never played troloolol

Gen 3:

Kadabra
Serviper
Muk

Gen 4:

Scyther

Gen 5:

Krookodile
Scolipede

Gen 1:
Lapras
Zapdos

Gen 2:
Scyther

Gen 3:
Gardevoire
Skarmory
Salamence

Gen 4:
Scizor
Garchomp
Togekiss

Gen 5:
Volcarona
Zoroark

I never had a GBC. I would KILL to have a 1st gen starter on my team! I've only ever had 2nd and 3rd gen starters...

I could never find Bagon, either. Come to think of it, the only Dragon-type I remember catching was a Vibrava.

You had to go to the very end of meteor falls, to ye last two rows of files in one specific room. They were actually pretty common there. It had to be tat one room though, just wandering meteor falls wouldn't work.

You had to go to the very end of meteor falls, to ye last two rows of files in one specific room. They were actually pretty common there. It had to be tat one room though, just wandering meteor falls wouldn't work.

Worst that that was finding Gibile.
That ass hole was a B*tch to find.

Worst that that was finding Gibile.
That ass hole was a B*tch to find.

But that badass landshark you got when it evolved made the pain totally worth it.

However, I believe there is one other Pokemon that has been unmentioned so far. Snorunt in emerald. I spent three hours Watching my sanity degrade to nothing searching for that orange cone thing, and still didn't find it.