Pokemon

**** yeah dude!

Jolteon is the shit

Electic types were always the best
how could we forget Zapdos, the greatest bird of all (yes even better than Lugia)

this bird was ****ing metal. Best Legendary ever
145Zapdos.png

the other birds were great and all, but couldnt compare to this guy. Moltres looked like a rubber chicken set on fire, and Articuno's beak was pretty stubby and lame, and the glittering wasnt cool either.

I was never a big Pokemon fan but I do love Rapidash and Pokemon Snap was fun =)

Now I really want to play Pokemon Snap. I have it for N64 AND Wii. Which one should I play?

Now I really want to play Pokemon Snap. I have it for N64 AND Wii. Which one should I play?
Can you hook up your N64 with ease?

Wait so in the new ones, are they balanced or not really?
Haven't played Black and White yet, but in the 3rd gen, my Lv. 33 Pokemon were able to beat Lv. 50 Pokemon in Pokemon Colosseum...

Take that for what you will.

I'm flippin' a ***** if this time around they don't make a TRUE Pokemon game with the full Pokemon experience for the Wii U. You know, with randomly encountering wild Pokemon and stuff like that. We are SO overdue for that. Colosseum and XD were kickass, don't get me wrong, but you had to rely on snagging Shadow Pokemon and even in XD, the "wild Pokemon" were always at fixed locations, so it didn't feel the same as it does in the handheld series.

Also, make the console series of a darker tone like Colosseum was. I loved how in Colosseum your dude was already a seasoned trainer! They need to bring Wes and Rui or at least introduce two people as awesome they were...

/rant

Last edited:
I love pokemon portable games, but the worst thing that ever happened to Pokemon was getting owned (videogame wise) by Nintendo.

Other companies (who make games for Sony and MS) could make much more complete and awesome games, fully exploring Pokemon's fascinating universe...

Can you hook up your N64 with ease?

Haven't played Black and White yet, but in the 3rd gen, my Lv. 33 Pokemon were able to beat Lv. 50 Pokemon in Pokemon Colosseum...

Take that for what you will.

I'm flippin' a ***** if this time around they don't make a TRUE Pokemon game with the full Pokemon experience for the Wii U. You know, with randomly encountering wild Pokemon and stuff like that. We are SO overdue for that. Colosseum and XD were kickass, don't get me wrong, but you had to rely on snagging Shadow Pokemon and even in XD, the "wild Pokemon" were always at fixed locations, so it didn't feel the same as it does in the handheld series.

Also, make the console series of a darker tone like Colosseum was. I loved how in Colosseum your dude was already a seasoned trainer! They need to bring Wes and Rui or at least introduce two people as awesome they were...

/rant

So like could a lvl 99 or max whatever Haunter or any old school pokemon beat one of the newly introduced pokemon? I guess thats what I meant to ask.

So like could a lvl 99 or max whatever Haunter or any old school pokemon beat one of the newly introduced pokemon? I guess thats what I meant to ask.
Yes, but since they introduce new abilities and stuff like that every generation, newly introduced Pokemon who possess these abilities might have an immediate advantage over the old school Pokemon who don't have these abilities. That's just speculation, of course, I just wanted to throw that out.

Last edited:
So I've been playing my old fire red cartridge that I had like 6 years ago. I don't know good places to train. Anyone know any good spots to use the vs. seeker?

I didn't even know there was one for the Wii. I only played the N64 version.

Some of those Pokemon were a pain to snap, lol.

honestly, they missed out on some big opportunities during pokemon's hype. They could have made so many high selling spinoff games.

No Pokemon racing? You know that would have beccome a classic.
And not just spin offs. No Pokemon RPG on N64 either? Really? I remember wanting them to make that as a kid, but looks like they never did. They eventually made pokemon Colleseum, but that was crap and I stopped being interested in pokemon by then anyway.

All we got was a snapshot game, and a Puzzle game.............a ****ing puzzle game

Pokeon stadium was meh to me. The whole gimick and selling point was that you could connect your gameboy and use your pokemon, but I never really cared for that. Pokemon staduim was just a boring game that only had the fighting aspect of pokemon, but left out the exploring part that fueled you to fight. But the mini games were fun I will admit. I liked the Clefairy one.

i liked electrobuzz..
*looks for pics*
and jolteon
and zaptos
had a thing for the electric ones...
raichu...

oh oh!! and GYRADOS!!!!!! (but he's dragon type.. lol!)

Discuss. What are your favorite Pokemon? What Pokemon do you own? What types do you use the most? I'll start with mine.

Favorite Pokemon: Mewtwo, Deoxys, Mew, Salamence, Scizor, Zekrom, Charizard, Sceptile, Houndoom, Machamp, Starmie, Tyranitar, Metagross, Meganium, Typhlosion, Heracross, Swampert

Types: Water, Dragon, Psychic, Ice, Ground, Fighting, Dark, Grass

Current on Pokemon Emerald: Crobat, Graveler, Machop, Marshtomp, Kabadra, One More That I Can't Remember

They're all close to Lv. 30.

Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness Current: Poliwrath, Salamence, Starmie, Camerupt, Claydol, Lugia

All are above Lv. 75.

What game are you playing right now?

I always figured out the way to get the 3 original starters (Venasuar, Blastoise, Charizard) + Pikachu + A dragon (Salamance, Dragonite or Garchomp) + A rock (Tyranitar or Golem) and a fighter backup (Machamp or Lucario).

Im talking about every pokemon game even the one that came in 2009, I always did the link cable thing, even in emulators to get those old pokemons from other generations.

Last time I played one of those games was Pk Diamond on 2009 if im not wrong.

What game are you playing right now?

I always figured out the way to get the 3 original starters (Venasuar, Blastoise, Charizard) + Pikachu + A dragon (Salamance, Dragonite or Garchomp) + A rock (Tyranitar or Golem) and a fighter backup (Machamp or Lucario).

Im talking about every pokemon game even the one that came in 2009, I always did the link cable thing, even in emulators to get those old pokemons from other generations.

Last time I played one of those games was Pk Diamond on 2009 if im not wrong.
Right now, I'm playing Emerald as I don't have a DS.

Right now, I'm playing Emerald as I don't have a DS.

I played GBA, DS pokemons with roms since I only have GB color.

Emerald is awesome, I loved that one, I think is the best one.

I remember I was like 1 entire day searching for Bagon to catch him...

I played GBA, DS pokemons with roms since I only have GB color.
I never had a GBC. I would KILL to have a 1st gen starter on my team! I've only ever had 2nd and 3rd gen starters...

I could never find Bagon, either. Come to think of it, the only Dragon-type I remember catching was a Vibrava.

I never had a GBC. I would KILL to have a 1st gen starter on my team! I've only ever had 2nd and 3rd gen starters...

I could never find Bagon, either.

Well you can get them with a link cable (or however it's called), trading a pokemon with someone who plays Pokemon Leaf Green or Fire Red.

I played red/blue/yellow and silver or gold, can't remember which one, and that pearl or crystal, can't remember that one either. Anyways, just the first two sets I've played. Haven't played anything after the gb/gbc era of pokemon.

I think they are great games and have great rpg gameplay, it is just a shame they look so kiddie. That is what has turned me off of them, how kiddie they look now.