Pokemon

The bestest pokemon ever is Ditto.
132.png

Second best is Tyranitar.

Gots a new question.

Who was your HM whore?

Mine was always Gyrados.

For Emerald I had Tropius (Fly, Cut, Strength and Rock Smash), and a Gyrados for Surf, Waterfall, and Dive.
No Slaves on Crystal though. For I only had a party of 5
Favorite Gen. is 2nd Gen.

I have only caught 4 shiny pokemon(including red Gyrados on Crystal.)
1. Shiny Caterpie-Crystal(it grew up to be one of my strongest battlers.)
2. Shiny Clefa-Crystal(hatched from the day-care egg which has a 50% chance of being shiny and can also be any baby pokemon)
3. Seedot-Emerald(grew into Shiftry)
4. Red Gyrados- Crystal(pretty much the only guaranteed shiny in Pokemon.) I never used him.

Discuss. What are your favorite Pokemon? What Pokemon do you own? What types do you use the most?

Favorite Pokemon: Haunter, Rapidash/Ponyta, Charizard, Grovyle, Articuno, Mewtwo, Blastoise, Feraligatr, Entei, Jolteon, and Zebstrika

Types: Fire, Ghost, Fighting, Water, Dark, Steel

Current on Pokemon SoulSilver: Feraligatr, Haunter, Rapidash, Grovyle, Scizor, Jolteon

Everyone except Grovyle is 50+ Grovyle is 26

Current on Pokemon White: Dewott, Squirtle, Sandile, Pansear, Blitzle (named Zecora :p), Throh

All lvl 17+

as much as i dont care for the new pokemon i cant deny that the game is still fun.
but the original 150 are the greatest thing ever! Johto a close 2nd

how did I miss this thread!!
now I feel like an non poke-believer for showing up late. oh well.

Jolteon was the best Evee eveloution

My Pokemon in Yellow: Pikachu, Blastoise, Venasaur, Charizard, Rhydon, Scyther

Crystal: Gyrados, Alakazam, Arcanine, Scizor, Dragonite, Tyranitar

Soul Silver: Vulpix, Scyther, Kadabra, Tyranitar, Dragonite, Gyrados

I also have Platinum which I haven't started and Black which I dont have a solid team yet.

My favorite Pokemon are Vulpix, Charizard, and Pikachu. Second gen will always be the best.

I hate having a legitimate badass on my team, but they just suck.

Happened in Diamond with my Haunter.
Guy was so weak I had to give him Destiny Bond to make him even relatively useful.

Also my electric zebra from White.
Named it Blitzkrieg :cool:

I used to love pokemon. It took so much time out of my child hood. lol. I was thinking about possibly checking back into it, but I thumbed through one of the new pokemon guides/pokedex or whatever they are called... and it was ridiculous. I mean washing machines pokemon... and Idk. Just didnt look like it had the same feeling.

I mean whats the point to even catch/train other "basic" pokemon? Aren't the legendarys the most powerful? Back in the day- you could have a level 99 pigeoto defeat 99 charizard. And charizard was considered the ****.
I guess basically what Im trying to ask, is there a balance or not really? And do other trainers mostly have the same deck, or is fairly orginal?

Espeon would wreck shit up, even though Jolteon can outspeed it.
Warning nerd stuff below. Don't click unless you want to see nerd stuff.
Spoiler:
All their stats are in the form of some combination of 60/65/65/95/110/130
hp/atk/def/spatk/spdef/speed

Flareon- 65/130/60/95/110/65
Jolteon- 65/65/60/110/95/130
Vaporeon-130/65/60/110/95/65
Espeon- 65/65/60/130/95/110
Umbreon- 95/65/110/60/130/65
Leafeon- 65/110/130/60/65/95
Glaceon- 65/60/110/130/95/65

They all have the same base stat total.

Don't click below more nerd stuff.
Spoiler:

Magikarp still owns all Pokemon.

Also Espeon, Vaporeon, and Jolteon were on some of my online teams.(I don't do the competitive stuff anymore. Some people get too serious. And I lose too much.)
So I actually love Vaporeon, Espeon, and Jolteon.
Vaporeon still is the number one Eeveelution :p

Love this OST. Its simply amazing.

Most epic weedle fight EVER!

EDIT: Another badass song from the game!

I love Pokemon, actually I am currently playing Pokemon Yellow Version on my Gameboy Color... boy those it bring memories!

Ah, and favorite pokemon from all time? Cubone =]