Pokemon

Wonder Trade is actually really cool when you start breeding. Then you can just send all of your failed clones to Wonder Trade. It's a great way to get the other starter pokemon (Because other people do the same thing) without having to contort to the demands of all the 6 year olds on GTS who want Mews and Rayquazas for Charmanders.

I've been spamming it for the last hour with Squirtles, Hitmonlees and Grimers. Got a lot of Pokemon that I hadn't caught yet. Notable ones I got are Torchic, Bulbasaur, Honedge, Froakie, Smeargle, Eevee, Absol and Clampearl

Perhaps I should find a ditto first...

I got a jolly Mewtwo with 31 IV'S in HP,Attack, and speed

A Zygard who is adamant with the same IV sparde as my Mewtwo

Then A Timid Flawless Xerneas.

I AM LUCKY AS ALL HELL!

Wonder trade isn't as random as people think, I have just been updating my status with what I want and eventually I get one from a breeder. Charmander, bulbasaur, froakie, aerodactyl all from wonder trade.

I've been kinda wanting to get a 3DS, and pick up X. I haven't played Pokemon in so long I pretty much forgot everything about EVs, IVs, Natures, and all that other stat terminology.

Anyway, is it possible to find Gen 2 starters anywhere in X and Y or do you have to trade to get one?

Your status? You mean like the game matches you up with people who are trading what you want? Or people see your status initiate the trade themselves?

Go to pss and make a shout then go to profile and edit message.. Everyone you cross will see it right before the trade begins.

What you need tho? Squirtle, bulbasaur, charmander? I can breed one same with the xy starters.

Nah I don't need any starters.

If you ever happen upon a Tyrouge with the Vital Spirit ability, let me know. I'll trade any legendary for it.

Mega Stone Locations

Abomasite

This is given to you when you save Abomasnow in Frost Cavern.

Absolite
You will get this stone when you defeat your rival in Kiloud City in the postgame.

Aerodactylite
This one is in Ambrette Town, where you'll get it from a scientist in the Fossil Lab. The scientist is located on the right side of the lab.

Aggronite - Y

When you enter Cyllage Gym, go to the right and climb the first wall, then climb the next wall on the right. It is on the ground around the corner.

Alakanite

This one is found at night. Find this Mega Stone on B3F of the Reflecting Cave in the postgame.

Ampharosite

Go in Azure Bay and you'll find an old man on an island who will give this to you. The man is standing next to a fisherman and the island is just south of the Sea Spirits Den entrance.

Banettite

Find it in the Chamber of Emptiness at night.

Blastoisenite

When you get to choose one of the former starter Pokemon from Professor Sycamore, pick Squirtle and you'll get this Mega Stone. If you didn't get it from him, you will be able to buy it from a man in the Stone Emporium in Lumiose City in the postgame. It costs 150,000 and is only available every three days.

Blazikenite

You get this from the event Torchic. You need to go to the main menu and choose Mystery Gift. Select Receive Gift, then Via Internet and you'll get the Torchic after visiting talking to the woman to the left of the desk in any Pokemon Center. It's holding the Blazikenite.

Charizardite - X / Y

When you get to choose one of the former starter Pokemon from Professor Sycamore, pick Charmander and you'll get this Mega Stone. Depending on the version of the game you have, you'll receive either the X or Y version of the stone. If you didn't get it from him, you will be able to buy it from a man in the Stone Emporium in Lumiose City in the postgame. It costs 150,000 and is only available every three days.

Garchompite

This one is found at night. You'll find this one near a small tower near the end of Victory Road. The tower is behind a wall that needs to be destroyed by Rock Smash.

Gardevoirite
Find Diantha in Lumiose City, who is in a small cafe (Cafe Soleil). Trade any Pokemon with her to get a Ralts with the stone.

Gengarite

A black-haired woman will give you this in Lavarre City.

Gyaradosite

You can find this one at night. It's in the southeastern section of Couriway Town. There are three small waterfalls and this stone is in the middle one.

Heracronite - Y

It's found in some tall grass in Santalune Forest, near the Route 2 exit/entrance.

Houndoomite - Y

In Route 16, there is a spot where two skaters are going around a rock formation. The stone is on the ground on the southern side.

Kangaskhanite

This one is found at night. Go inside Glittering Cave and take the first right. The stone will be found at the dead end.

Lucarionite

After defeating Korrina at the Tower of Mastery, she'll give you this.

Manecite - X

In Route 16, there is a spot where two skaters are going around a rock formation. The stone is on the ground on the southern side.

Mawilite

This one is found at night. When you enter Shabboneau Castle, go to the left and use the stairs to get to the second floor. The stone is on the ground just north of the western staircase.

Medichanite

This one is found at night. It can be found in Lavarre City, by a well.

Mewtwonite - Y / X

The stone you receive depends on the version of the game you have. You'll get the stone when you capture Mewtwo in the cave west of Pokemon Village.

Pinsirite - X

It's found in some tall grass in Santalune Forest, near the Route 2 exit/entrance.

Scizorite

This one is found at night. It can be found behind the Abomasnow in Frost Cavern.

Tyranitarite - X

When you enter Cyllage Gym, go to the right and climb the first wall, then climb the next wall on the right. It is on the ground around the corner.

Venusaurite

When you get to choose one of the former starter Pokemon from Professor Sycamore, pick Ivysaur and you'll get this Mega Stone. If you didn't get it from him, you will be able to buy it from a man in the Stone Emporium in Lumiose City in the postgame. It costs 300,000 and is only available every three days.

I think Wonder Trade pairs you up with better people based on what you're trading.
Lately I've been spamming Wonder Trade with Gurdurs and Gravelers. Just to help people out with the trade-evolve Pokemon, and I've been paired with people who gave me a Cloyster, Mawile, Sandslash and Charmanders out the ass.

Why does the stone for Venusaur cost twice as much as Charizard and Blastoise??

it's not that bad just follow this:

Spoiler:
Fair warning, I don't suggest doing this because you'll end up way over powered and steamroll through a section of the game, but nevertheless there is a pretty quick method to boost your Pokebucks and your Pokelevels for the midgame and all you need is full access to Lumiose City and $15,000 Pokebucks.

In Lumiose City there are restaurants that serve as battle places because it's Pokemon and you can't enjoy a nice French meal without having to beat the wait staff and the chefs. The restaurant you want is the two star, Le Yeah which can be found by going down the first street when taking a left out of the North Avenue Pokecenter.

Le Yeah has two options, triple battle and rotation battle. Pick triple.

Now comes a series of four battles with each opponent having Pokemon at level 31.

Battle 1: Sigilyph, Emolga, Mantine

Battle 2: Dugtrio, Pidgeot, Shuckle

Battle 3: Three Zangooses (Zangeese?)

Battle 4: Simipour, Simisear, Simisage

With every battle you're going to be getting about 1,100 exp per Pokemon you take out, more if your using a traded Pokemon. It might not seem like much, but it adds up really quickly and it only takes about three minutes, depending on if the A.I. uses Protect all the time. I went into one of them with a level 40 bunch and now I have them at level 60 after only an hour and a half or so. You're bound to have your whole party level up during the course of the battles. Possibly even multiple times.

After winning your battles you are given about 12 to 14 Big Mushrooms. You want these. Take these to a store and sell them. You'll get around 30k Pokebucks to add to your winnings from the four battles. It might not seem like much of a profit, but you can easily leave with 100k+ in pretty much no time at all. Using the Reward Money O-Power will also increase profit from the battles.

It might not be the ultimate fastest method, but it is a method to consider if you're having trouble with a gym or something, or if you just want to buy that 200,000 outfit at the Lumiose boutique. Try it some time. Or don't. It's up to you how you do your Pokemaning.

it's not that bad just follow this:

Spoiler:
Fair warning, I don't suggest doing this because you'll end up way over powered and steamroll through a section of the game, but nevertheless there is a pretty quick method to boost your Pokebucks and your Pokelevels for the midgame and all you need is full access to Lumiose City and $15,000 Pokebucks.

In Lumiose City there are restaurants that serve as battle places because it's Pokemon and you can't enjoy a nice French meal without having to beat the wait staff and the chefs. The restaurant you want is the two star, Le Yeah which can be found by going down the first street when taking a left out of the North Avenue Pokecenter.

Le Yeah has two options, triple battle and rotation battle. Pick triple.

Now comes a series of four battles with each opponent having Pokemon at level 31.

Battle 1: Sigilyph, Emolga, Mantine

Battle 2: Dugtrio, Pidgeot, Shuckle

Battle 3: Three Zangooses (Zangeese?)

Battle 4: Simipour, Simisear, Simisage

With every battle you're going to be getting about 1,100 exp per Pokemon you take out, more if your using a traded Pokemon. It might not seem like much, but it adds up really quickly and it only takes about three minutes, depending on if the A.I. uses Protect all the time. I went into one of them with a level 40 bunch and now I have them at level 60 after only an hour and a half or so. You're bound to have your whole party level up during the course of the battles. Possibly even multiple times.

After winning your battles you are given about 12 to 14 Big Mushrooms. You want these. Take these to a store and sell them. You'll get around 30k Pokebucks to add to your winnings from the four battles. It might not seem like much of a profit, but you can easily leave with 100k+ in pretty much no time at all. Using the Reward Money O-Power will also increase profit from the battles.

It might not be the ultimate fastest method, but it is a method to consider if you're having trouble with a gym or something, or if you just want to buy that 200,000 outfit at the Lumiose boutique. Try it some time. Or don't. It's up to you how you do your Pokemaning.

My friend told me about this trick. It works like magic. o_o

http://www.laserlemming.com/2014/05/07/pokemon-omega-ruby-and-alpha-saphire-coming-november-for-3ds/

pokemon_as_front_3d_ukv_20140502.jpg

pokemon_or_front_3d_ukv_20140502.jpg

I thought those were mega evolutions at first, but I don't think so. Probably just powered up versions that will tie in with the story line. Since Blaziken was the only starter out of Gen3 to get a mega evolution, I'm guessing that Swampert and Sceptile will get mega evolutions in this game.

Fan Art:

1378824306487.jpg

I'm excited to see it just because it's Pokemon, but I'm not as hyped as all the people at my school are. They grew up playing this game.