Pokemon

Guessing my team so far for Y.
Not sure which pre-gens they'll have though.

Blastoise
Clauncher
Pancham
That dark tree one
Hopefully Muk
Hopefully Krookodile

D Dog, you're going to use Charizard right? Breed him and trade me the Charmander. I'll trade you the Yvetal guy for it.

I will use zard and I will give u a baby for DAT DEATH BIRD!

BBBLP you can get the Kanto starters in X & Y if you'd like. Or do you want to EV train it with the trade bonus. But you'd probably want to use two starters like the Frog and Charmander. Maybe you want too breed the traded Charizard with your other one? Too many variables

My team is garbage? Let's see...

Your Team:

1.Typholsion
2.Crobat
3.Amphoaros
4.Gengar
5.Gyarados
6.Dragonite

My Team:

1. Blastoise
2. Gengar
3. Garchomp
4. Luxray
5. Scizor
6. Venusaur

Blastoise and Venusaur are my walls. Blastoise would beat out your Typhlosion and set up toxic on your Ampharos. Dragonite could have Thunder, so it could also set up Toxic on Dragonite and switch out. Luxray and Gengar could both 1HKO your Crobat. Luxray and Garchomp can both 1HKO your Gyrados. Choice Scarf on my Luxray would guarantee that you won't get far with Gyrados, Dragonite, or Crobat. Not really a good team when two of my Pokemon could easily take out a few of yours.

You have 3x weakness to Ground and 4x weakness to Rock. Garchomp can learn both of those types. As well as Dragon types to take care of your Dragonite. Garchomp would kick in all of your assholes. haha

Your overall team weakness: 17
My overall team weakness: 14

My team also doesn't have any more than 2 weakness to anything, you have 3 and 4 like I mentioned.

http://www.marriland.com/tools/team-builder#809|821|746|833|782|801|

Last edited:
BBBLP you can get the Kanto starters in X & Y if you'd like. Or do you want to EV train it with the trade bonus. But you'd probably want to use two starters like the Frog and Charmander. Maybe you want too breed the traded Charizard with your other one? Too many variables

I refuse to play the game without a Blastoise. But I also really like the way Charizard looks in 3d.
I'm not really wanting a Charmander for a gameplay reason, just because I like him.

Just had the best idea. New Game + for Pokemon. Start the game over with your favorite Pokemon at level 5. You can only choose one. They keep their EV's and their affection.

Or maybe start over with all of your Pokemon, all of them at level 5 except for your 6 party Pokemon who are level 50. The game scales to your level.

New Game+ would be nice. Maybe Pokemon exceeding a certain level would be locked until you progress in the game. I wouldn't want any of my Pokemon being lost or even downleveled.You could probably even just keep your old Pokemon usable. Even without NG+ you can trade from other games. But they won't obey you until you get badges. NG+ would be a good way to get all 3 of the starters for people who can't trade.

But there is already so much you can do in one game, regardless. I'm already close to 80 hours into my game. I still need to beat the new Elite 4, beat Red at Mt Silver (his pokemon are in the 80's at least), catch all of the Pokemon, evolve all of them, etc.

Last edited:
I do it because this is a forum. Where people go to express their opinions on various subjects.

Wonder Trade is actually really cool when you start breeding. Then you can just send all of your failed clones to Wonder Trade. It's a great way to get the other starter pokemon (Because other people do the same thing) without having to contort to the demands of all the 6 year olds on GTS who want Mews and Rayquazas for Charmanders.

I've been spamming it for the last hour with Squirtles, Hitmonlees and Grimers. Got a lot of Pokemon that I hadn't caught yet. Notable ones I got are Torchic, Bulbasaur, Honedge, Froakie, Smeargle, Eevee, Absol and Clampearl