New User Titles Active

Well he said he isn't going to spam lol just post his stuff quick ;)

You don't have to say 'spam' to make it spam ;)

Making a bunch of posts to up your count quickly will be spam, no doubt....putting thought into posts takes some time.

Kinda sad how people are taking this as a chance to post like crazy just to change their title....quality is better than quantity <3

I see too many complaints.

Patrick didn't have to do diddly.

He livened up the titles with fresh ass names.
Pretty ironic coming from a member with a custom title ;p

Anyways Tarkatan warriors are the cannon fodder of the MKvers they are the red shirts (startrek reference). I've palyed Shaolin monks and killed thousands of them with out even blinking. I'm not complaining about the new titles in general, just this one lol it sucks.
I guess you cant have lords with out the vassals though. I've said my piece, carry on my wayward son

Yeah I have to agree Jade. Kinda lame when someone replys with just like "Wow that's cool" or "Nah that stinks" or something like that. An explanation would be cool lol

Indeed =)

We don't expect people to type out 400 word posts, but adding something to the convo that is of value makes it a lot more appreciated than just 'I agree' or something along those lines. Seen it a lot in the debate section.

I hate posts that just say "^this"

Should add a system like FB where you can like something. Or just actually use your brain and say something meaningful.
I dont know how many times ive been half way through writing a post and then realised its a bit meaningless, or its just downright off topic

When I reach Elder God status (and Believe me, I will), I will retire my custom title Pat gave me for that one.

Ummm... considering the game it's associated with, shouldn't "Special Forces Agent" be like the 3rd user title?

I had actually created an 'Army Tier' for MK sometime back while writing one of my fanfics. I have read up and researched a lot on this and thus I believe it is somewhat accurate and have included all clans/organisations along with some fan made ones. Just thought of dropping it here as it seems to be related to the user titles and it could probably help you guys out later if you got any plans to change. :)

God Tier
Onaga's Undefeatable Army

Elite Tier
The Seidan Honour Guard
The Draco-Shokans
The Centaurs
The Cyromancers (N/A)
The White Lotus Society
The Red Dragon Clan
The Edenian Knights
The Salmaticans (N/A)[Fan Made, Edenian island dwellers]
The Hellbeasts of Shinnok
The Vegter Ke Leeu (N/A)[Fan made-Kai's tribe]
The Kujdestaret Astral (N/A)[Fan made-Cage's ancestors clan]

High Tier
The Tiger-Shokans
The Seidan Guard
The Chaos Clerics and Followers
The Brotherhood of the Shadow
The Lin Kuei
The Black Dragon Clan
The Special Forces
The Demon Warriors of Shao Kahn
Shinnok's creatures of the dark

Mid Tier
The Outworld Warriors
The Edenian Military
The Tarkatan Hordes
The Tekunin
The Orderealm Resistance

Lower Tier
The Wushi Academy
The Edenian Traitors
The Outworld Rebels
The Shirai Ryu (N/A)
The Edenian Freedom Fighters
The Tengu
The Netherealm Oni

Just throwing this out there but people need to stop caring about their titles and care more about the quality of their posts.

Too many people here are making posts just to move up in title rankings. No one is going to consider you a good member if you have a high post count but bad posts.

Quality > Quantity

If a mod spot were to ever come up in the future (nothing right now so don't get excited), we wont be looking at people who have high post counts alone, we will be looking for people who are good members and have quality posts, not someone who has 5000 posts and 4999 of them terrible.

;)

You guys should really add a thanks button like on TYM, sometimes I really agree with someone and want to say that, but I might not have much to add, so its kind of a useless post.... Just saying it would be a much easier alternative to ^this, but I have no idea if you could implement it so if you cant ignore this postXD

Just throwing this out there but people need to stop caring about their titles and care more about the quality of their posts.

Too many people here are making posts just to move up in title rankings. No one is going to consider you a good member if you have a high post count but bad posts.

Quality > Quantity

If a mod spot were to ever come up in the future (nothing right now so don't get excited), we wont be looking at people who have high post counts alone, we will be looking for people who are good members and have quality posts, not someone who has 5000 posts and 4999 of them terrible.

;)

I'm not sure there's any way to prevent this outside of removing titles altogether... although I will say the custom user titles did prevent it to a degree. Then again, I understand why that was discontinued as well. Sometimes it's all a delicate balancing act with these things. I doubt your point about a mod spot will affect anyone, though. I doubt any of the people you're addressing this post to actually aspire to be mods... unless it's for nefarious purposes

how does one get custom user titles?

you will need a time machine